Hello, which the right place for the water cooling of the above or from the front

Hello, which the right place for the water cooling of the above or from the front

I had a decision to put it in front of and put 2x140 from above, will this fix things

12 minutes ago, tenchoyanakiew said:

I had a decision to put it in front of and put 2x140 from above, will this fix things

Fix what ?

Don't forget to quote so we can see you answered ;)

One other thought is top radiators require higher quality bearings on the fans, which you might have anyway so it might not matter.  If you’re fans are dual bearing they might actually last longer if top mounted.  It would force the fan spindle to ride on the bearing. Single bearing would either have to be top mounted or never be top mounted depending on which end of the spindle the bearing is on.  Sleeve bearing should not be top mounted. Modified rifle it basically doesn’t matter.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Can you offer me a budget box that has the option of water cooling from above -ATX CASE

@Plouffe Like you said, if I rig it from before it's better but the other components will heat up I wanted to say that if I rig 2 more fans from above, will the heating of the other components be fine?

2 hours ago, tenchoyanakiew said:

Can you offer me a budget box that has the option of water cooling from above -ATX CASE

These

days its

jarder to find one that does mtl 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.