How to limit voltage in the electrical age mod.

In my minecraft base, I have a bunch of ELN solar panels producing power. I use DC converters to bump it to 3.77KV and run it on a Very High Voltage cable. I then sep it down to 200 volts to a bunch of life-oriented batteries set in 4 way series and about 20 groups. each group combines in order to have the maximum load distributed (8 cells in each 200V zone, and 2 of those combine into a 800V and 6 combine to 3.2KV. This works until a few days where the breaker on the main 3.2KV line trips. After a bit of tinkering, I realised that the batteries have depleted enough to cause enough of a voltage drop to cause 30KW to flow across the cable. Stepping the voltage down slightly helped, but the batteries will not chage above 80%. How could I design a circuit that would drop the voltage enough to keep the current under control. 

22 minutes ago, Tedstonegenious said:

In my minecraft base, I have a bunch of ELN solar panels producing power. I use DC converters to bump it to 3.77KV and run it on a Very High Voltage cable. I then sep it down to 200 volts to a bunch of life-oriented batteries set in 4 way series and about 20 groups. each group combines in order to have the maximum load distributed (8 cells in each 200V zone, and 2 of those combine into a 800V and 6 combine to 3.2KV. This works until a few days where the breaker on the main 3.2KV line trips. After a bit of tinkering, I realised that the batteries have depleted enough to cause enough of a voltage drop to cause 30KW to flow across the cable. Stepping the voltage down slightly helped, but the batteries will not chage above 80%. How could I design a circuit that would drop the voltage enough to keep the current under control. 

Sounds complicated, with your step down converters and high voltages.

Not many, if any, circuit designers on linus media group forum.

Perhaps you can find an existing board on ebay that will fullfill your needs, highly unlikely but worth a shot.

43 minutes ago, greenmax said:

Sounds complicated, with your step down converters and high voltages.

Not many, if any, circuit designers on linus media group forum.

Perhaps you can find an existing board on ebay that will fullfill your needs, highly unlikely but worth a shot.

This isn't a real circuit, its a mod called electrical age that adds a real life electricity to the game.

And the mods development has pretty much halted after 1.7 and It seems the forums for the mod is pretty empty, also. Which is why I'm here.