Completley Random Black Screen Crash

AAura

I'm not sure if this is a GPU issue or not, but i think it is. When doing anything, no matter what, every 5 minutes or so my screen goes black for 5 seconds then comes back on. The AMD Driver software crashes and won't turn back on, just stays on a blurry transparent screen. I have tried Windows Updates, DDU then then new 20.2.1 drivers and it STILL happens. It also still happens when i turn the power setting to +50% and even of default settings. It could be other things on the system but i dont see what else would do this and cause the driver utility to stop working. There are no new motherboard bios updates since 2015 so i can't really do anything there, so what else is there to do, and does anyone know what i can do to fix this issue.

Specs

Intel Xeon E3-1231 V3

Asrock B85 Pro3

Vega 64 LC

TeamGroup Dark 2x8GB 1333Mhz

I just tried using the different bios via the switch on the GPU and will msg again with results of if it crashes again.

Try to go back to the 19.11 drivers and see what happens. Just DDU the current ones in safe mode then install the older drivers. I’ve had nothing but trouble with the 2020 Adrenalin software and drivers. 

No cpu mobo or ram atm

2tb wd black gen 4 nvme 

2tb seagate hdd

Corsair rm750x 

Be quiet 500dx 

Gigabyte m34wq 3440x1440

Xbox series x

1 hour ago, Gohardgrandpa said:

Try to go back to the 19.11 drivers and see what happens. Just DDU the current ones in safe mode then install the older drivers. I’ve had nothing but trouble with the 2020 Adrenalin software and drivers. 

I used DDU then went to 19.9.2 which seems at first to be working. I also am using the non-oc bios or whatever it's called. Then my RAM was messing up so i had to swap it to the first and third space instead of two and four. Works well now.