Get Data of my Phone

My2t1c

Hey Everyone, I ran into a lot of trouble trying to save my data.

So around a month ago my a40 display shut down. After trying many things to try to get my data off, i failed. unlocking it with my fingerprint didnt work, because it was one of these "enter your code because security" times

Well no biggie i could still use whatsapp on my desktop.

Around 1 week ago, my father changed the wifi password. Now my whatsapp also was gone.

Well, today I found the option of unlocking your phone with google tracking. Problem is, even after putting money on my sim, the tracker still isnt working. On the other hand, whatsapp is working again.

Now I tought, maby google tracking was disabled. But the "last seen" date is the day my dad changed the wifi....

I am lost for solutions.... My last backup is more than 6 months old..

Thanks for any help in advance!

just ask your father to change the wifi password temporary.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

2 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

back to the old one? will that work?

17 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

i just reali´zed I typed out the wrong thing, I ment the name of the wifi... well that changes everything doesnt it?

Yeah just change to the previous one, name and password. It will automatically connect.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w