Radeon VII Crashing

So I've had my radeon VII card for just under a year now (brought it at launch) and recently I think it's developed a bit of an issue. My PC keeps randomly crashing during gameplay. Instances include stuff like sitting in a queue on overwatch, trying to play the Division 2 in DX12, and if I play any game for around an hour my PC just hard resets. All my drivers are up to date and I'm running the latest version of widows. Does anyone have any tips or tricks that I can use to diagnoses the exact issue, at the moment I've just been using windows event viewer and that all.     

On 2/16/2020 at 6:07 PM, Squibbies18 said:

Does anyone have any tips or tricks that I can use to diagnoses the exact issue, at the moment I've just been using windows event viewer and that all.     

I've used Problem Reports and Reliability Monitor for troubleshooting before

Just search for "reliability history" for Reliability Monitor and "Problem Reports" for Problem Reports

DxDiag also has a lot of information, just click 'Save All Information' when it's done scanning.

You can copy and paste the DxDiag here and maybe someone can help, just use the < > tool when posting. 

OR post the DxDiag in the Overwatch tech support forum since the crash happens with Overwatch.