Monitor recommendation

ZeusftW97

Hi everyone!
I am looking or a 144Hz monitor, but an IPS one since I'd be using it for gaming and photo editing.
For photo editing I think that the IPS is the best, since it has true colors, right? But I dont know of any good IPS 144Hz monitor so I need your help. :D
I was looking for the Benq's monitors but I really dont know their capabilities in terms of true color production for the photo editing... please correct me if I am wrong! :DD
The price range is from 200-350 euros.
Thanks!

144hz, ips, good color, <350? bruh thats not possible. 

but check hardwareunboxed YT channel. they have EXCELLENT monitor review that go very indepth. the measure color accuracy, latency, over/undershoot, everything you could want. 

1 minute ago, Saksham said:

144hz, ips, good color, <350? bruh thats not possible. 

but check hardwareunboxed YT channel. they have EXCELLENT monitor review that go very indepth. the measure color accuracy, latency, over/undershoot, everything you could want. 

I know that is not possible, but I thought maybe anyone has something good of that price, thats why I ask here! :D

Just now, ZeusftW97 said:

I know that is not possible, but I thought maybe anyone has something good of that price, thats why I ask here! :D

then post this on either the classified section here or on r/hardwareswap on reddit

58 minutes ago, ZeusftW97 said:

We don't allow buy/sell/trade outside of Classifieds. You need to have 100 posts before you can use those.

Thread locked.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv