Boot option acting weird for Ubuntu?

This is the boot menu. I have dual booted windows with Ubuntu. Windows on 250 GB SSD and Ubuntu on 500 GB HDD and the other 1 TB HDD is for windows storage.
But my problem is when I remove the 500 GB HDD which has linux on it. This Ubuntu boot menu stills shows up in Boot Menu. Even if there is no hard drive connected in my PC still this Ubuntu option shows up. If I try to select this Ubuntu option if no HDD connected it just shows that select a boot drive with a black screen. But after connecting the 500GB drive it just boots Ubuntu normally.
It was not like this before. This Ubuntu option used to go away when I used to remove the Ubuntu 500GB drive. Now it stays there for ever even with no drive.
I am planning to install Manjaro KDE. But I am a little afraid to break something because it feels like its embedded somewhere in my BIOS and my BIOS also holds my windows 10 activation key, which I don't want to loose.
This boot option acting a little weird. When I remove my windows 10 drive that UEFI boot option goes away. Can I fresh install Manjaro over it? I have 385GB NTFS for windows storage on 500 GB drive and rest 80 GB for Ubuntu. But now I learned a little bit about linux now I want to give 150 GB to linux with separate /home. I was thinking to delete the 80 GB partition from windows and then increase the size to 150 GB then install manjaro. But this boot menu scares me. Will this boot menu cause any problem?

You may have installed grub on the ssd once in the past.

For the install of Manjaro this bootmenu doesn't matter, Manjaro is able to create/overwrite it if you like to. You can delete the 80gb Ubuntu partition and resize the 385gb one from windows, down to maybe 250gb+- (depends on how much of this partition is in use and where the data is located within the partition).

12 minutes ago, Sir0Tek said:

-snip-

SSD is the latest piece of hardware I installed in 2020 january. And I have installed Ubuntu in 2018. And never update Ubuntu after installing that SSD ?

Ah, I didn't take a look at the screenshot but went for the most obvious reason - which doesn't apply in this case. Your 'bootmenu' is the bios boot option menu. You should be able to manage it within the bios, disabling the Ubuntu-one if it does show up there anyway.

47 minutes ago, 4klips said:
This is the boot menu. I have dual booted windows with Ubuntu. Windows on 250 GB SSD and Ubuntu on 500 GB HDD and the other 1 TB HDD is for windows storage.
But my problem is when I remove the 500 GB HDD which has linux on it. This Ubuntu boot menu stills shows up in Boot Menu. Even if there is no hard drive connected in my PC still this Ubuntu option shows up. If I try to select this Ubuntu option if no HDD connected it just shows that select a boot drive with a black screen. But after connecting the 500GB drive it just boots Ubuntu normally.
It was not like this before. This Ubuntu option used to go away when I used to remove the Ubuntu 500GB drive. Now it stays there for ever even with no drive.
I am planning to install Manjaro KDE. But I am a little afraid to break something because it feels like its embedded somewhere in my BIOS and my BIOS also holds my windows 10 activation key, which I don't want to loose.
This boot option acting a little weird. When I remove my windows 10 drive that UEFI boot option goes away. Can I fresh install Manjaro over it? I have 385GB NTFS for windows storage on 500 GB drive and rest 80 GB for Ubuntu. But now I learned a little bit about linux now I want to give 150 GB to linux with separate /home. I was thinking to delete the 80 GB partition from windows and then increase the size to 150 GB then install manjaro. But this boot menu scares me. Will this boot menu cause any problem?

It hasn't touched your BIOS, its simply made a new entry in the boot menu that's stored on the EFI partition of your hard drive. It can be removed pretty easily but otherwise its harmless.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)