Pc upgrade can’t boot, stuck and freezing

Hi everyone. I recently upgraded my pc. I had a ryzen 5, asrock motherboard, and gtx 1060.

i upgraded to an i7, msi MPG Z390 edge motherboard. I had it all installed yesterday and it turned on perfect RGB lights on, water cooler running smooth, temperature sitting at 30 Celsius. I later connected the pc to my monitor and that’s when it began to give me issues. It asked to select boot disk drive, although it found my hard drive in bios. I updated my bios to the newest version, I cleared hard drive completely, changed it to GPT, my friend made a copy of his hard drive so I can have at least some of my things back. When we finished it and put it in, nothing worked, kept getting black screen errors and only page I could go to was bios. I saw my home screen one time for a couple seconds and it disappeared. Lastly we downloaded windows on a USB to try to get windows on it, it started to download fine, it was loading on an “EDGE” screen with a loading circle in the bottom and it froze. Turned it off and back on and just freezes up. Guys I really need help plz. All my parts are compatible. My pc is fried, and my friend who set up for me, his got fried to and we have no clue how. 

4 minutes ago, Noahmartttt said:

Hi everyone. I recently upgraded my pc. I had a ryzen 5, asrock motherboard, and gtx 1060.

i upgraded to an i7, msi MPG Z390 edge motherboard. I had it all installed yesterday and it turned on perfect RGB lights on, water cooler running smooth, temperature sitting at 30 Celsius. I later connected the pc to my monitor and that’s when it began to give me issues. It asked to select boot disk drive, although it found my hard drive in bios. I updated my bios to the newest version, I cleared hard drive completely, changed it to GPT, my friend made a copy of his hard drive so I can have at least some of my things back. When we finished it and put it in, nothing worked, kept getting black screen errors and only page I could go to was bios. I saw my home screen one time for a couple seconds and it disappeared. Lastly we downloaded windows on a USB to try to get windows on it, it started to download fine, it was loading on an “EDGE” screen with a loading circle in the bottom and it froze. Turned it off and back on and just freezes up. Guys I really need help plz. All my parts are compatible. My pc is fried, and my friend who set up for me, his got fried to and we have no clue how. 

•  

Specs?

PSU?

ect....

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.