Install programs and windows at the same time?

Go to solution Solved by Jumballi,
1 minute ago, AnnaTheKitty said:

I was planning on using the custom installation in order to make virtual machines way more easier :/

solution, create a drive without the windows license but with all the features you want, then just "clone" the drive over to the virtual machines and then put each individual license afterwords. 

So in every build that the Linus team created, the background has been changed, programs/games already installed, and I would expect it to be super hard/difficult to have to do that whole process over and over again for each new computer made. Is it possible and is there a tutorial on how to add programs(kind of like bloatware) and also modify settings(to give extra performance, change the background, etc) into a iso file to use to install windows into a new pc(like a virtual machine)? 

generally when you get a prebuilt, the manufacturer has either worked with windows or has a license to modify windows. now if this is linux we're talking about, it wouldn't be too hard, but windows is 8gb of pure nope, an actual hellscape if you tried.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

1 minute ago, Jumballi said:

generally when you get a prebuilt, the manufacturer has either worked with windows or has a license to modify windows. now if this is linux we're talking about, it wouldn't be too hard, but windows is 8gb of pure nope, an actual hellscape if you tried.

I was planning on using the custom installation in order to make virtual machines way more easier :/

1 minute ago, AnnaTheKitty said:

solution, create a drive without the windows license but with all the features you want, then just "clone" the drive over to the virtual machines and then put each individual license afterwords. 

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming