I need help upgrading

V.M.

Hey, 

I need your help! I want to upgrade this PC:

The budget is around 250€ - 300€ (German Market, that would be around 330USD).

I was thinking about getting a RX 580/590 or a used GTX 980Ti and if possible a used i5 6600K. But I'm a little worried about buying used parts over the internet without being able to check if they work. Thus I might just upgade the GPU and wait with the CPU.

I don't really know if thats a good idea. Any suggestions? Or is there a good motherboard, CPU, GPU option within the budget?

The goal is to be able to play basically all games 1080p around 60fps. 

I advice against buying an used GPU, there's more problems that it worth it. Just get a new GTX1660 Super then, nothing more you can fit there with this PSU anyway, GTX980Ti will just trip it's protections and it has basically the same performance. But it might worth getting used i5 6600k assuming it's maybe 50-70$, no more.

Tag or quote me so i see your reply

18 minutes ago, Juular said:

I advice against buying an used GPU, there's more problems that it worth it. Just get a new GTX1660 Super then, nothing more you can fit there with this PSU anyway, GTX980Ti will just trip it's protections and it has basically the same performance. But it might worth getting used i5 6600k assuming it's maybe 50-70$, no more.

Thanks! So you think it's not worth upgrading the CPU, if it's to expensive?

26 minutes ago, V.M. said:

Thanks! So you think it's not worth upgrading the CPU, if it's to expensive?

I see i5 6600k going for 80-100 EUR on eBay.de, for that price it's probably worth it.

Tag or quote me so i see your reply