failed reinstalling windows 10, blue screen

caesar70
everytime i started my pc i got blue screen, so i decided to wipe my harddisk. When reinstalling Windows 10 blue screen popped up and restarted the pc many times and i got a different stopcode everytime it restarted

Likely a bad HDD or memory issue. Can you post the error codes? If you want to you can try swapping around the memory sticks to see if you can find out if one is bad. Other than that I'd be looking at the HDD. Try to run a SMART test if you can on it.

1 minute ago, shadowstar1000 said:

Likely a bad HDD or memory issue. Can you post the error codes? If you want to you can try swapping around the memory sticks to see if you can find out if one is bad. Other than that I'd be looking at the HDD. Try to run a SMART test if you can on it.

Thank you for replying! i get different error stopcodes everytime it restarts, i mean it's not the same every restart. i have only one memory stick. i changed the HDD but still the same thing happened... So probably memory issue? but i did memory test by using memtest86 using bootable USB and it didn't find any error