How to have a double address on apple id

ISmokeAir

I just bought my first apple device(iPhone 11 Pro Max) and I live in Romania. The phone was bought in Canada and it is in the box unopened. Romania isn't a popular country so a lot of services like Apple TV don't work. On Android I can have 2 Google accounts , on with a random american address and one with a romanian address. On the american one I can do more things and on my romanian one I can use my debit/credit card. As far as I know on apple id you can't have 2 address/profiles on a single account and you can't login or logout easily. Is there a solution or I need to use apple gift cards when I need to buy something?

You will need gift cards.

You run the phone off your main ID by default. You create another account in another country with a gift card for that country. When you need something from there you log out of the app store, log in with the other account, make your purchase, log out, log in with the main. 

Every time you need to update an app that was purchased with the other account you'll need to provide the password for it.

You need to top up the other account with gift cards for the proper country since you can only link credit cards from that country and you won't have one.

It's a major pain.

Apple TV probably stuill won't work even with that since they'll see you're not physically in a country it's offered in.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2