CPU: Ryzen 9 3900x

Motherboard: x570 Taichi

GPU: 2080 super Aorus 8GB

MEMORY: G.skill trident z neo. CL16

Storage: Samsung 970 pro series 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD

Samsung 860 evo series 500GB SSD

2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD Raid 0

AIO: Coolermaster Masterliquid ML360R

CASE: corsair obsidian 500d RGB SE mid tower.

Vertical mount from Cable Mods

GetAttachmentThumbnail.thumb.jpg.1914733bd682d3598929a22605809860.jpg

After another 7-10 years i hope to do a custom loop build as my next step after coming from air.

4 minutes ago, Hiroshiganna said:

My second Rig

Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900x

Motherboard: x570 Taichi

GPU: 2080 super Aorus 8GB

MEMORY: G.skill trident z neo. CL16

Storage: Samsung 970 pro series 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD

Samsung 860 evo series 500GB SSD

2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD Raid 0

AIO: Coolermaster Masterliquid ML360R

CASE: corsair obsidian 500d RGB SE mid tower.

Vertical mount from Cable Mods

looks quite nice, custom loops seem like a nice idea, my next big build will be one, but its a weird idea, im looking at watercooling my cpu and gpu seperatly while in the same loop which goes to an exhaust fan radiator to cool down a little then to a reservoir then to an intake radiator to cool down more and back to a splitter to go to the gpu and cpu seperatly (small pumps after the splitter to include a bit of flow without the restriction), also if i can figure out a way to do it (might go to the exhaust then intake then reservoir) im going to try buld a refridgeration unit into the reservoir to cool it down to 3-5 degrees or if i can find high enough pressure pipes i might just run R-134a (a form of vehicle AC gas) to cool the system which would be even better.

{FYI my dad was a mechanic then diesel mechanic and is now a drill fitter (probably one of the better ones in australia at the moment, any site he works at everyone knows him, he lost a job for working to many hours (14-15hr days 7 days in a row), quit after 2 weeks of leave and walked into a new job the next week for a different mob)} so i feel like it should be possible to do, my main concern is the cpu and gpu block as they are the thing i dont think would hold the pressure

11 hours ago, WickedStarfish said:

looks quite nice, custom loops seem like a nice idea, my next big build will be one, but its a weird idea, im looking at watercooling my cpu and gpu seperatly while in the same loop which goes to an exhaust fan radiator to cool down a little then to a reservoir then to an intake radiator to cool down more and back to a splitter to go to the gpu and cpu seperatly (small pumps after the splitter to include a bit of flow without the restriction), also if i can figure out a way to do it (might go to the exhaust then intake then reservoir) im going to try buld a refridgeration unit into the reservoir to cool it down to 3-5 degrees or if i can find high enough pressure pipes i might just run R-134a (a form of vehicle AC gas) to cool the system which would be even better.

{FYI my dad was a mechanic then diesel mechanic and is now a drill fitter (probably one of the better ones in australia at the moment, any site he works at everyone knows him, he lost a job for working to many hours (14-15hr days 7 days in a row), quit after 2 weeks of leave and walked into a new job the next week for a different mob)} so i feel like it should be possible to do, my main concern is the cpu and gpu block as they are the thing i dont think would hold the pressure

Sounds complicated and wicked. Having cpu/gpu loops in parralel sounds like a good idea. You can use a 3rd separate connection to the reservoir that goes through the refridgeration unit. Thats going to be alot of water in the loops though and you gotta be careful with the condensation. I suggest going a little higher in temps to stop the condensation if you in north QLD during summer condensation will build up really easy. Same with other parts of australia due to the humidity. And due to the amount of cooling temps under load won't change much. As well ryzen 3000 doesn't overclock very well, so temps are fairly easy to control. Good luck mate it will be an awesome build. 

2 hours ago, Hiroshiganna said:

Sounds complicated and wicked. Having cpu/gpu loops in parralel sounds like a good idea. You can use a 3rd separate connection to the reservoir that goes through the refridgeration unit. Thats going to be alot of water in the loops though and you gotta be careful with the condensation. I suggest going a little higher in temps to stop the condensation if you in north QLD during summer condensation will build up really easy. Same with other parts of australia due to the humidity. And due to the amount of cooling temps under load won't change much. As well ryzen 3000 doesn't overclock very well, so temps are fairly easy to control. Good luck mate it will be an awesome build. 

It is more for the wow factor rather than for overclocking peformance (also if i can get it to work properly then it would be information that others might want for overclocking if the peformance of the cooler is great), i did think a bit about condensation and was going to look at building a case or getting someone to make one (i know some fabricators) that was designed where the radiator and reservoir were seperate from the rest of the system with the pipes heading to the top of the case vertically before going into the main case so then most of the condensation falls down the tubes (all 3 compartments will have high cfm 120mm fans {though ill probably end up with aer F's i believe they are} in an attempt to lower the condensation amount and to cool the various components that need cooling that cannot be hooked up to the loop)

i do like the 3rd seperate connection idea for the reservoir, that is if i do decide to use water and a "refridgerated reservoir", if i decide to go the gas route than a lot more thought will be needed to make it work but it would probably be the coolest route, also this is a few years away before i end up doing it (probably around 13th gen intel/whatever ryzen is then time) 

kinda like the bottom of this case, also where the Hdd's go would be where the reservoir's would go and it would be seperate from the rest (after a tad more thinking about condensation)

Image result for Corsair 900D.

also for those looking with wonder on the powerbill, this will be hooked up to a solar pannel system that will charge batteries for overnight use and a couple of small UPS systems (that i have sitting in the shed) for if those batteries are not enough, if even more power is needed and i do two seperate loops i can run the external loop though the solar and the pc would just be a watercooled pc