New loop(s) which one would you pick

(Sorry this is going to be a long post)

Okay every computer I have ever owned except my 386 has been water cooled, I even made my own block once.

I am building my magnum opus and pulling out all the stops.

I currently have a Thermaltake The Tower 900 X299, dual loops with dual D5 (not PWM using setting 3) pumps 270 tube reservoirs and dual 140x4 radiators.

I am building a new Ryzen 9 3960X system with Gigabyte TRX40 Aorus Xtreme, 64Gb of Corsair 3600 Vengeance Pro, 4x500Gb Aorus NVMe Gen 4 SSD (in raid 0 on the included AIC card) and RTX 2080ti with Corsair WB.

Seeing I openly admit I can’t run hard line to save my life I want to have as few tubes in view as possible.

(Looking at the front of the case)

(Option1)

Left Side R (let’s call is LSR and RSR for right side)

LSR to RSR

RSR to Pump 1

Pump 1 to CPU

CPU to GPU

GPU to LSR

Only two tubes will enter the viewing area and my pumps are mounted in the back

(Option2)

Keep Existing configuration

LSR to Pump 1

Pump 1 to CPU

CPU to LSR

RSR to Pump 2

Pump 2 to GPU

GPU to RSR

Four tubes enter the view area

(Option3)

RSR to Pump 2

Pump 2 to CPU

CPU to LSR

LSR to Pump 1

Pump 1 to GPU

GPU to RSR

Again, four tubes enter the viewing area, but I have dual pumps and extra Radiator capacity in the loop.

Option one is the cleanest, option two is the easiest one. And option 3 raises my heat exchange capacity yes, I know a 140x4 should handed the whole thing and I am way over kill, I already have the radiators and the fans.

Bonus question

It is easier to sell a complete system then to sell parts I could sell the whole thing as it and start over in a Corsair 1000d case the only upside of this option would be I could build my new plex into the same box, and I could get RGB PWM pumps this time around.

DSC_0010.JPG