When is Noctua's cpu cooler Chromax NH-D15 comming to Europe's stores?

phil7990
Go to solution Solved by Bone1970,

got mine from amezon.de today.

I'm from The Netherlands (Holland).

nh-d15 ltt.jpg

Hi,

I would like to buy a Noctua chromax black cpu air cooler, somewhere in December, but the problem is it is just new. I saw the video and the guy from Linus said something about amazon and ebay. But I wanna avoid that since I don't have a creditcard, visa or paypal (can't reach out to my account).

I live in Belgium and its way easier if I can order it from a local store.

So when is Noctua's chromax black comming to europe?

Thanks in advance!

5 minutes ago, phil7990 said:

Hi,

I would like to buy a Noctua chromax black cpu air cooler, somewhere in December, but the problem is it is just new. I saw the video and the guy from Linus said something about amazon and ebay. But I wanna avoid that since I don't have a creditcard, visa or paypal (can't reach out to my account).

I live in Belgium and its way easier if I can order it from a local store.

So when is Noctua's chromax black comming to europe?

Thanks in advance!

You mean the NH-D15 ? It's already in Europe via amazon and ebay but no idea for local store, maybe in 1 month or so ? Or maybe you can ask your local store to order it for you and you pay in cash ?

Just now, Plouffe said:

You mean the NH-D15 ? It's already in Europe via amazon and ebay but no idea for local store, maybe in 1 month or so ? Or maybe you can ask your local store to order it for you and you pay in cash ?

Great idea! Thank you!

31 minutes ago, phil7990 said:

Great idea! Thank you!

This is already available in my local store in Sweden so it should probably be available in your store soon and if shouldn't be a problem for them to place a special order for you if needed.

CPU: i9 9900K   Cooler: NH-D15   RAM: Kingston Fury 4 x 8GB 3600MHz CL17   Mobo: ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F   GPU: ASUS 3080 TUF   Case: In Win D-Frame   PSU: Corsair HX850i   Storage: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe (OS), 500GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe (Games), 2TB Crucial BX500 SSD (Storage)   Monitor: Samsung Odyssey Neo G9. 

You can also order on Amazon using a bank account rather than credit card.

57 minutes ago, oriol said:

You can also order on Amazon using a bank account rather than credit card.

I never knew this before. How? Which bank?

SILVER GLINT

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X || Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro WiFi || Memory: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 3600 MHz || GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT || Storage: Intel 660P Series || PSU: Corsair SF600 Platinum || Case: Phanteks Evolv Shift TG Modded || Cooling: EKWB ZMT Tubing, Velocity Strike RGB, Vector RX 5700 +XT Special Edition, EK-Quantum Kinetic FLT 120 DDC, and EK Fittings || Fans: Noctua NF-F12 (2x), NF-A14, NF-A12x15

3 hours ago, Boyohan said:

This is already available in my local store in Sweden so it should probably be available in your store soon and if shouldn't be a problem for them to place a special order for you if needed.

Whats the price?

This thing is gonna epic! Looking forward having this. I watched both the video's from the NH-D15 chromax and the one from watercooling vs aircooling and made up my mind. Going for this aircooler since this is the best aircooler there is. Its not that estethic but meh I would rather have this then watercooling. I always thought that such a big thing blocks the airflow in the case too. But I thought wrong :) .

And for everyone... Can anyone help me? I've been using the standard cooler of my cpu: i7 6700 non k for 4 years now. Cpu didn't go over 70 degrees in that time. I heard that I shouldn't be worried but, does it hurt to use the standard cooler for that long? Could this shorten my cpu's lifespan?

3 hours ago, phil7990 said:

Whats the price?

This thing is gonna epic! Looking forward having this. I watched both the video's from the NH-D15 chromax and the one from watercooling vs aircooling and made up my mind. Going for this aircooler since this is the best aircooler there is. Its not that estethic but meh I would rather have this then watercooling. I always thought that such a big thing blocks the airflow in the case too. But I thought wrong :) .

And for everyone... Can anyone help me? I've been using the standard cooler of my cpu: i7 6700 non k for 4 years now. Cpu didn't go over 70 degrees in that time. I heard that I shouldn't be worried but, does it hurt to use the standard cooler for that long? Could this shorten my cpu's lifespan?

Price is 1249sek (115eur)

I may have mislead you a bit earlier.. My local store has not yet begun to sell these coolers but you are able to pre-book them.

I'm guessing they will begin to deliver them within a few weeks.

https://www.inet.se/produkt/5322764/noctua-nh-d15-chromax-black

Your CPU doesn't get damaged in any way by using the stock cooler.

Especially if you have never been over 70-75C

CPU: i9 9900K   Cooler: NH-D15   RAM: Kingston Fury 4 x 8GB 3600MHz CL17   Mobo: ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F   GPU: ASUS 3080 TUF   Case: In Win D-Frame   PSU: Corsair HX850i   Storage: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe (OS), 500GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe (Games), 2TB Crucial BX500 SSD (Storage)   Monitor: Samsung Odyssey Neo G9. 

1 hour ago, Boyohan said:

Price is 1249sek (115eur)

I may have mislead you a bit earlier.. My local store has not yet begun to sell these coolers but you are able to pre-book them.

I'm guessing they will begin to deliver them within a few weeks.

https://www.inet.se/produkt/5322764/noctua-nh-d15-chromax-black

Your CPU doesn't get damaged in any way by using the stock cooler.

Especially if you have never been over 70-75C

What do you recommend? Keeping the standard cooler? Or stepping over to an aftermarket CPU cooler? I don't overclock at all.

1 minute ago, phil7990 said:

What do you recommend? Keeping the standard cooler? Or stepping over to an aftermarket CPU cooler? I don't overclock at all.

If you are going to keep your CPU then you do not really need another cooler unless you are constantly sitting over 80-85C.

If you are planning to upgrade your CPU / Mobo then it may be a good idea to upgrade the cooler at the same time.

1 minute ago, Boyohan said:

If you are going to keep your CPU then you do not really need another cooler unless you are constantly sitting over 80-85C.

If you are planning to upgrade your CPU / Mobo then it may be a good idea to upgrade the cooler at the same time.

Ok that was all for now! @everyone Thank you for your answers!

7 hours ago, PotatoCanDo! said:

I never knew this before. How? Which bank?

This may differ from market place to market place, but I've been doing this on Amazon Germany for many years. You can simply select bank account as method of payment.

3 hours ago, Boyohan said:

I've just finished stresstesting it with furmark and with aida64. Aida64 gave me a stable 56 degrees for 5 minutes. Furmark on the other hand had a max of 73 degrees. I only had it running for like 3 minutes. This was only when I stresstested. So I guess this is great. I can always get rid of that ugly intel sticker and costumise it a bit.

7 hours ago, phil7990 said:

I've just finished stresstesting it with furmark and with aida64. Aida64 gave me a stable 56 degrees for 5 minutes. Furmark on the other hand had a max of 73 degrees. I only had it running for like 3 minutes. This was only when I stresstested. So I guess this is great. I can always get rid of that ugly intel sticker and costumise it a bit.

Not bad. Temps during stresstests are usually an indication on "worst case scenario" so your temps will probably not be that high during normal use.

I did my stresstests when I was overclocking my CPU and if you take my PC for example my temps were: 30-35C idle, 50-55C gaming, 65-70C stresstest.

So my PC is usually between 30-55C during normal use.

1 hour ago, Boyohan said:

Not bad. Temps during stresstests are usually an indication on "worst case scenario" so your temps will probably not be that high during normal use.

I did my stresstests when I was overclocking my CPU and if you take my PC for example my temps were: 30-35C idle, 50-55C gaming, 65-70C stresstest.

So my PC is usually between 30-55C during normal use.

Same as you then. When should I change thermal paste? Hasn"t been done yet. Cpu and cooler both are 4 years old.

27 minutes ago, phil7990 said:

Same as you then. When should I change thermal paste? Hasn"t been done yet. Cpu and cooler both are 4 years old.

It depends on a lot of factors so it can be hard to tell how long thermal paste will last. 

Thermal paste is quite cheap so if your paste is now 4 years old then it is probably a good idea change it.

If you still want to change your cooler for better temps you don't really need a monster cooler like Noctuas DH15 for your CPU.

A simple tower cooler like Be Quiet Pure Rock or CM Hyper 212 will be better than your stock cooler (and a lot cheaper than Noctua ?)

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 9:21 AM, phil7990 said:

Whats the price?

Potentially it could reduce the lifespan. I have a amd fx-8320 3.5GHz running on it's stock cooler and it works fine

On 10/17/2019 at 2:37 AM, SuperNerd Kid said:

Potentially it could reduce the lifespan. I have a amd fx-8320 3.5GHz running on it's stock cooler and it works fine

Hm. Doesn't run on max either. I don't play that many aaa games and if I do, its not for long... good to know stock coolers work fine nowadays.

nh-d15 ltt.jpg

1 hour ago, Bone1970 said:

nh-d15 ltt.jpg

Yes this question is officially answered. Found it on alternate. Its expensive though but best aircooler ever. Thanks for answering!

If the fans ever get damaged, can you buy them apart from the cooler?

SILVER GLINT

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X || Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro WiFi || Memory: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 3600 MHz || GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT || Storage: Intel 660P Series || PSU: Corsair SF600 Platinum || Case: Phanteks Evolv Shift TG Modded || Cooling: EKWB ZMT Tubing, Velocity Strike RGB, Vector RX 5700 +XT Special Edition, EK-Quantum Kinetic FLT 120 DDC, and EK Fittings || Fans: Noctua NF-F12 (2x), NF-A14, NF-A12x15