Is this mobo good for rx 570

LeOsP

Can I use rx 570 in this mobo , is it v8.xx compatible ? (1155 MSI H61M-P22-B3)maticna-ploca-soc-1155-msi-h61m-p22-b3-slika-121102722.jpg

The graphics card is PCI-Express x16 and the board has one of those slots so I want to say yes. Make sure you have everything else that works with this board and you're good :)

I fix computers for a government that is garbage. I'm also a certified security professional according to Comptia

Using my paycheck on computer parts and alcohol and since this is a tech form I'll help with computer stuff I guess

PCPartPicker Part List
Type Item Price
Motherboard MSI H61M-P21 (B3) Micro ATX LGA1155 Motherboard  
Video Card MSI Radeon RX 570 4 GB GAMING X Video Card $184.83 @ Amazon
  Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts  
  Total $184.83
  Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-10-01 09:22 EDT-0400  

Not the same exact motherboard (P21 vs your 22) but they are very similar and by the same brand. There are also more board options to choose from. Your choice

I fix computers for a government that is garbage. I'm also a certified security professional according to Comptia

Using my paycheck on computer parts and alcohol and since this is a tech form I'll help with computer stuff I guess

I am asking cause my stock hp board won t accept the rx 570 (mobo 2ABF foxccon) and all because the bios version can t go up to the v8.xx bios , it goes up only to v6.xx ; but this one has the same chipset so I am woried !

2 minutes ago, LeOsP said:

I am asking cause my stock hp board won t accept the rx 570 (mobo 2ABF foxccon) and all because the bios version can t go up to the v8.xx bios , it goes up only to v6.xx ; but this one has the same chipset so I am woried !

Have you talked with their support page? If you talk to them you may be able to get it running on your current board without having to get a new one.

Having the same chipset and bios are two very different things. Chipset is just what kind of CPUs the motherboard can fit in it. So like i5 567 can fit but i5 692 can't things like that. Mobo bios are up to the manufacture of the motherboard. The people that made that motherboard are probably not that good at what they do and keeping things up to date. VS MSI which are very good at what they do and keeping their products working and if not then they give full refunds.

It'll work.

7 minutes ago, LeOsP said:

It should work?

Ryzen 7 3700X / 16GB RAM / Optane SSD / GTX 1650 / Solus Linux

7 minutes ago, LeOsP said:

V6 or V8 only applies to the HP board.

Parts in the "build your own PC" domain dont generally have the vendor locks that HP use, so it should be fine with an aftermarket board.

1 minute ago, Dougarooo said:

Have you talked with their support page? If you talk to them you may be able to get it running on your current board without having to get a new one.

Having the same chipset and bios are two very different things. Chipset is just what kind of CPUs the motherboard can fit in it. So like i5 567 can fit but i5 692 can't things like that. Mobo bios are up to the manufacture of the motherboard. The people that made that motherboard are probably not that good at what they do and keeping things up to date. VS MSI which are very good at what they do and keeping their products working and if not then they give full refunds.

OHHH , ok i talked to the support from hp and they said just that thtat bios goes up only to v6.xx and rx 570 need bios v.8xx that dosen t exist for that motherboard

4 minutes ago, LeOsP said:

OHHH , ok i talked to the support from hp and they said just that thtat bios goes up only to v6.xx and rx 570 need bios v.8xx that dosen t exist for that motherboard

Yeah HP sucks even more. If you contact the manufacture of the board directly you might be able to get help. If not you can switch boards and should have no issue with MSI like I said.