Need Receiver or setup for headphone use with TV audio

Felauras

Hello guys,

I am trying to help my parent's out to get their tv setup so our father can actually listen to the audio of the TV without blowing out the eardrums of the rest of family

From what i can tell, the current TV that we have doesn't not have the ability to have multiple audio outputs so the family can listen while the headphones are on.

45 minutes ago, Felauras said:

Hello guys,

I am trying to help my parent's out to get their tv setup so our father can actually listen to the audio of the TV without blowing out the eardrums of the rest of family

From what i can tell, the current TV that we have doesn't not have the ability to have multiple audio outputs so the family can listen while the headphones are on.

is the output from the source hdmi or something else? pics of the front and back of the tv would be very helpful.

4 minutes ago, doomsriker said:

is the output from the source hdmi or something else?

The output is digital optical

1 minute ago, Felauras said:

It only has a digital optical output? You are going to need a DAC of some kind then.

Budget option would probably be something like https://www.amazon.com/Converter-192kHz-Techole-Aluminum-Converter-Headphone/dp/B07MPF4F68/ref=asc_df_B07MPF4F68/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=322002184011&hvpos=1o3&hvnetw=g&hvrand=12991803085890933186&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9010330&hvtargid=pla-663747450891&psc=1

with a cheap sound bar with RCA input and some wireless headphones with 3.5mm input. 

6 minutes ago, Felauras said:

wait so is there a cable box or streaming box putting out to coaxial? is this a smart tv? 

12 minutes ago, doomsriker said:

wait so is there a cable box or streaming box putting out to coaxial? is this a smart tv? 

This is a smart TV, although when messing with menu and settings. I am unable to change settings to make it available to actually play through both the earbuds that i have attempted to use with bluetooth and the TV.

6 minutes ago, WWicket said:

Need more info. still. What is the TV specifically/ model number.

TV is a un60ks8000f samsung smart TV SUHD