Help me decide between 2 headphones

SirGh0st
Go to solution Solved by rice guru,
52 minutes ago, SirGh0st said:

DT770 32 looks nice unfortunately in my country they're out of my budget so i'll go with Sennheisers and hope for the best. Thanks for everything @rice guru

No prob bud hope you like em I'm a big fan of the 559's myself

Hi I'm looking to buy a new headphones, i don't need a mic and i have a bugget of 100 Eur. And I'm set on buying either Sennheiser HD 559 or Audio-technica ATH-PRO5X. Can you please help me decide and tell which are better in your opinion and why? Would help a lot. Thanks fot every comment. :) cheers

Sennheiser 559 ain’t good for house. Just avoid open backs for house unless you get planar magnetic headphones which will blow you away. 

49 minutes ago, kokakolia said:

Sennheiser 559 ain’t good for house. Just avoid open backs for house unless you get planar magnetic headphones which will blow you away. 

Agreed but will be better if you care about gaming

2 hours ago, rice guru said:

Agreed but will be better if you care about gaming

The Sennheiser ones you mean?

1 hour ago, SirGh0st said:

The Sennheiser ones you mean?

yes the 559 are better for gaming overal. not the best in house but very decent as it has a good amount of bass for a open back. I wouldn't use the ATH's for either applications really. its tuned to be neutral as well as audio technica closed back which has the tendency to be for monitoring rather than actually enjoying music.

49 minutes ago, rice guru said:

yes the 559 are better for gaming overal. not the best in house but very decent as it has a good amount of bass for a open back. I wouldn't use the ATH's for either applications really. its tuned to be neutral as well as audio technica closed back which has the tendency to be for monitoring rather than actually enjoying music.

Alright and one more question, do you know of any headphones for max 100 Euro that are better than those? Thanks a lot

2 minutes ago, SirGh0st said:

Alright and one more question, do you know of any headphones for max 100 Euro that are better than those? Thanks a lot

Not necessarily better but might suite your needs more the status audio cb1. Dt770 32 ohm ,takstar pro 82.

DT770 32 looks nice unfortunately in my country they're out of my budget so i'll go with Sennheisers and hope for the best. Thanks for everything @rice guru

52 minutes ago, SirGh0st said:

No prob bud hope you like em I'm a big fan of the 559's myself

10 hours ago, SirGh0st said:

What do you have in your country? I mean AKG has some pretty good choices for House.