The worlds greatest gaming monitor revealed

Turtle Rig

I have been doing a lot of research on monitors.  We all know there is 27" 4k but that is very small unless you play CS:GO or PUBG where you don't care about small size.  As for productivity these 27" 4k monitors at native resolution are way to difficult to read or use. I had the first 4k monitor Samsung made non led 28".  It was great but very difficult to read I had to go close up.  I guess the real estate made up for it.  Doing my research I came to find there is no 4k gaming monitor as it is 16:9.  My current monitor in my signature is pissing me off with this 60hz crap alto its a nice monitor besides that and also the really horrible viewing angles where I see two shades of each color.  I was looking at some LG 34" UWD and they have 1080p for dirt cheap.  I am a huge fan of smoothness that a 144hz monitor can bring.  BTW I have never used a UWD no matter what resolution or refresh rate.  I mean games are smooth when I turn on Fast on vsync options.  But you lose frames to keep it smooth.  Also I know desktop is much better with high refresh rates and what not.  I came across a 34" QHD Ultra Wide for about 900 dollars with a refresh of 144hz and I liked it sorta that is.  Until I found out LG is coming up at 38" 3840x1600 @ 144hz overclockable to 175hz.  The price is also very nice at almost 2000 dollars.  You mostly pay for the nano ips and the refresh rate.  I want to upgrade as this 4k @ 60hz or gaming QHD it is just butter smooth.  Who is going to pull the trigger on this monitor and is it worth it ?  I don't wanna down the line have regrets.  The 175hz OCable is amazing so is the resolution and size everything about it is nice except for the price and what not.  It should be coming out very soon at any moment and what not.  I could probably sell my monitor for 200 dollars on craigs list.  So that is 1700 dollars spent.  Also there is lots of complaint about the HDR is supports but nano ips in a weird way makes it ok.

I will def buy this monitor when it comes out this month or next.  Who is with me on the bandwagon let us rejoice!!!

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card