Case fan set up help

IntenseScot

Hi,

I am currently building a new gaming build over the next 8months or so. I am using the Corsair 740 Air Case and will be buying the Gigabyte Aorus Master motherboard this week. I will be re-using my current pc parts with the new motherboard while I upgrade parts over time.  My issue is regarding my fan set up which will be for the next 6 months before I switch to Hydro X watercooling set up.

So in the front I have 3* Corsair ML Red LED 120mm 4pin pwm fans and 1* Corsair ML Red LED 140mm 4pin pwm at the rear as exhaust.  I will also be running an AIO as top exhaust.  My problem is connecting these fans up as they are Mag Lev and need the right power supply to work.  I will not have the system fan space on the motherboard and so will require a hub.  I ordered what i believed to be a compatible hub from corsair, just £9.99 and said was a 4pin fan hub.  Unfortunately, it seems my fans are not compatible and its infact the ML Pro RGB fans that connect to this.  I mean, because I will be doing two radiators with my Hydro X I will need one of these so thats perfectly fine as I will need this one day.  But now I need a 4pin pwm fan hub for the 3 120mm fans, I will then use a system fan header for the rear 140mm.  I have seen the deepcool FH-10 but dont know if this is right.  I know the Corsair Commander Pro is probably going to be the go to but its £55.00 and trying to not spend so much on a hub.

I get it may be simple for people that know but This is too confusing for me. I suffer from condition that affects me neurologically so apologies and hope i can be understood. 

actually ignore this. I just realised the motherboard supports up to 5 case fans if i use the water cooling pump headers which i can until i sort out hydro x.  i am an idiot confirmed!