DIY OpenWRT router - I can’t figure out how to configure it correctly

Nord1ing

Hello,
I am trying to replace my router with Dyi OpenWRT running in VM. And something went wrong ... I can’t figure out how to make it work.
I am using a miniPC with 4 LAN ports:

Spoiler

SDBTm6J.jpg

Current network configuration:
wiB3wN2.png
With parameters:

Spoiler

8p0oCOL.png

qCMOIvd.png

VGNDEKM.png

And the future network configuration should be:
NhAwN8r.png

So far, I have installed OpenWRT in the VM and tried to configure it, but ... already at this point I can’t access the Internet from the LAN device (192.168.2.5). For testing, I still use a MiniPC connected to the router, and the Internet works fine on the host system.
My Vmware configuration (WiFi card not yet installed):

Spoiler

Np2fTu4.png

RoYkVOU.png

And my OpenWRT configuration (WiFi card not yet installed):

Spoiler

ArDtdb6.png

YOvWxAR.png

dQKW99s.png

4j30C9f.png

tTmar5p.png

Does anyone know a step-by-step guide for such a configuration or can advise how to do this?
Thank you in advance!

all images:

https://imgur.com/a/LMZiOEI

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - Asrock AB350 ITX - 64GB DDR4-3600MHz - Geforce GTX 1080 - Samsung 960Pro - Monsterlabo's "The First" - Corsair SF450

I'm not particularly interested in openwrt, so I can try f.ex. pfsense if it's easy to set up. At the moment, I already installed openwrt on vm and got stuck on network (both on guest and host, I think) configuration. The same, if it is an issue with vmware, I am ready to switch to virtualbox for easier configuration.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - Asrock AB350 ITX - 64GB DDR4-3600MHz - Geforce GTX 1080 - Samsung 960Pro - Monsterlabo's "The First" - Corsair SF450