Onboard Audio Is Way To Loud!

defunkt

The onboard audio on my motherboard is way to loud! My motherboard is a Gigabyte Z77X - UD5H. I didn't have this problem before on my MSI GD55 Z77 board. The audio is so loud that you can still hear it when its set to 0 in windows and I cant go above about 15 without my ears dying! Anyone have any suggestions? I'v had a look round for new drivers but i'm not really sure which to get.

Any help would be much appreciated.

-CreepingMoth :) 

hello

Reinstall drive or buy a soundcard onboard audio is crap but for the hearing sound when its set to 0 I have no clue I have never had that problem.

Reinstall drive or buy a soundcard onboard audio is crap but for the hearing sound when its set to 0 I have no clue I have never had that problem.

I have a soundcard. But it goes out to my amp which has no headphone jack on it. So for now i have to use onboard audio for headphones.

hello

THE AUDIO IS TOO DANG HIGH!!!

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Did you try another audio player? Maybe you have it boosted in your player or in the windows sound controls

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

try reinstalling the audio drivers for your mobo. and try to see if your headphone's volume isnt maxed.

Ryzen 9 5900x | x570 TUF Gaming Pro Wifi | 32gb GSkill 4x8gb @3000mhz CL15 | ASUS Strix RX480 8gb | XFX 750W psu | Cosair H100i GTX | Fractal Design R5

Drop ENTR Halo True | Logitech G900 Choas Spectrum | Blue-Yeti | AKG k553 Pro

try reinstalling the audio drivers for your mobo. and try to see if your headphone's volume isnt maxed.

yep.

hello