3 hour live stream

Reily

In the last live stream there was mention of a 3 hour live stream soon after they get back from ces. Slick said he'd only do it if there was alot of topics or something to keep it interesting. In the first livestream with slick they promised to play super mario. I vote this be the time for them to do that.

Get a cool crt tv and setup the snes and play mario for 3 hours.

I saw that too, would be awesome if we could see Linus try it out on a retro game ;) And for the 3 hour stream, I think it is because of the lack of a live stream the next two Fridays.

MEH

I think this would be the perfect opportunity to have their first round table stream. Instead of just Linus and Slick they could bring in that Harrison guy and Diesel as well. Everyone could talk about their individual experiences during CES as well as give their personal opinions on what they saw there.

Honor First!

I agree with a long live stream for them to talk about CES...especially a round table idea, that sounds like it could be a great stream!!!!

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad