annoying microstutters in online games! seeking help

i use 2 USB adapters and i get microstutters in online games with both, offline games work fine (as long as they are optimized of course). would i fix the microstutters if i got a PCIE adapter? i have no way of getting a cable to test if it's the adapter unfortunately. i'm loosing my mind over this because i bought this PC like 3 months ago and i have this problem since...

the first adapter (a newer one which i bought with my PC) is Netis WF2190 and the second one is TP-LINK TL WN722N super old and it's latest driver is only for W8.1 and is from 2013

PC specs (not any problem with those):

MSI VENTUS RTX 2060

i5 9600K (stock speed)

16GB 3000 RAM

MSI Tomahawk Z390

has anyone ever had this problem before? or does anyone know what else could it be?

ANY help GREATLY appreciated.

you are running two adapters at once?

that's not a good idea since they can conflict with each other in sending and receiving packets, so just go with the newer one.

Also look at task manager and see if anything else is taking up internet traffic, the fewer things have to compete for the same bandwidth, the better.

On top of that, if you can, check your speed and ping, if either is too slow you may also experience problems

Daily Driver: Asus ROG Flow X13 - 5900HS/3050 Ti

Primary Desktop: NCase M1 - 5800X3D/RX 6950XT

Travel PC: Fractal Terra - 5800X/RTX 3060 Ti

I have too many computers. List here.