Buying new monitor or TV - suggestions?

orlando690

Really looking for the best image possible in a screen as big as possible preferably ultrawide curved. Anything that makes me more competitive doesn't matter at all, I think input lag falls in this category. 

1. Budget = max $250 - (max) 330$ {TV or monitor} 

History: I've loved playing on a 50" 4k TV (sceptre $250) [it died like 2 months after purchase, never buying sceptre again, and I couldn't find receipt in time]. I have to be honest and say I didn't notice too much of a difference from 1080 but there definatly was a difference, the colors were also much better than the other 1080 TV I played in before. Preference has always been a big ass screen. 

2. Preferences

-ultrawide/2k, ips/best image possible, *curved, big ass screen (in that order). 29" seems like the smallest I might be willing to go. 

-I don't care about response time. b/c I know the tvs I've played in have horrible ones so I know it won't bother me

-after the 4k TV I see now I want a beautiful image over a bigger screen size. 

-I'm going to downsample 2k, unless I get a 2080 then 4k.

-*I actually care about this a lot and have only looked into curved 21:9 monitors on Amazon. 16:9 curved just doesn't look that good (monitor not image) to me. 

-forgot to mention refresh rates. 

--Until recently I played on low specs so never cared but now that I can get high fps I'd like the most Hz possible without taking away from image quality (prices for higher refresh rates are higher) 

Baby Beast:

B450m Mortar // 3700x // T Force Vulcan 16gb // Gaming X Trio RTX 2070S // sx8200 pro // 850W G

you got to understand that TV have much higher input lags (20ms ~40ms are considered good for TVs) and most of the time you have to share TV with your family...