my navigation toolbar has disappeared on windows 7 wtf

Windows95

win-77777777777.png

see everything inside the red rectangle, it's missing, i cannot go back and foward, cannot see adress of folder, cannot search

what happened? i cant find this in any menu to enable it again

I recall Windows 7 having a bug with the address bar disappearing if you full screen File Explorer (F11).

I am sure if that was fixed later on, and the issue you face is related to something else.

it F11 on a folder, and right-click at the top, somewhere (I think on the folder icon), until you have a menu option, to Auto-Hide the Address bar, and remove it (if you don't have it, check under View menu, when you hit Alt key to show the menu bar). And press F11 to exit.

32 minutes ago, GoodBytes said:

I recall Windows 7 having a bug with the address bar disappearing if you full screen File Explorer (F11).

I am sure if that was fixed later on, and the issue you face is related to something else.

it F11 on a folder, and right-click at the top, somewhere (I think on the folder icon), until you have a menu option, to Auto-Hide the Address bar, and remove it (if you don't have it, check under View menu, when you hit Alt key to show the menu bar). And press F11 to exit.

wow f11 trick fixed it thanks