SVG quality depends on what ?’

hectoro

Hi guys some times when i want to convert any image to svg for example a women face when i converted to black and white ( svg) some of the picture details isnt in the svg like one eye isnt full and  some of the hair are missing sorry if you cant understand me but what i mean the quality of svg depends on what ? Your pc gpu ? Cpu ? Or the type of picture for example    jpeg or gif ...  or the resolution of the picture ? Thank you :)

38 minutes ago, hectoro said:

Hi guys some times when i want to convert any image to svg for example a women face when i converted to black and white ( svg) some of the picture details isnt in the svg like one eye isnt full and  some of the hair are missing sorry if you cant understand me but what i mean the quality of svg depends on what ? Your pc gpu ? Cpu ? Or the type of picture for example    jpeg or gif ...  or the resolution of the picture ? Thank you :)

The quality depends on the converter and what settings you use. That said, why are you even converting the pictures into SVGs in the first place, if you don't understand how SVG works? It's not meant for photorealistic images.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.