Recommend me a wireless mech keyboard

I'm a programmer that works from home and I'm looking for a new wireless mechanical keyboard with the numpad. The keyboard I currently use is from my very first PC that I bought almost 15 years ago. It's an old Dell DK-8135, i switch it out of my main gaming PC a few years ago for a K95 platinum. I miss the feel of the K95 when I'm working and don't really want to swap USB and put extra wear on my expensive Corsair keyboard. I dont need something that has all the bells and whistles but want something that feel a lot better than this old thing I'm using now. I was leaning towards the Logitech G613 as I already have a logitech mouse. When searching online I found a brand I've never heard of the Velocifire VM02WS which seems to fit most of the criteria as well and is relatively cheap.

Any other suggestions to look at?

I've seen some good things about Velocifire though they seem like a very YGWYPF brand.

Might be something that you are interested in.

Glad I checked the forum before posting as I was about to post the exact same question! The same as you, I’m a dev wanting a new keyboard for working from home. I’d like something with Cherry MX switches, but not too sure. Found some good suggestions on WirelessHack but wanted to see if anyone had anything else to recommend... 

Looked at the Corsair K63 but fairly pricey!

4 minutes ago, Ultramarine said:

Glad I checked the forum before posting as I was about to post the exact same question! The same as you, I’m a dev wanting a new keyboard for working from home. I’d like something with Cherry MX switches, but not too sure. Found some good suggestions on WirelessHack but wanted to see if anyone had anything else to recommend... 

Looked at the Corsair K63 but fairly pricey!

Unfortunately I would like the K63, but want it to have a numpad. I use my numpad all the time in my development as I am working closely with our financial team working on new software for them. This is why I was looking at the Velocifire, or G613. Just curious who has these boards and what they have to say about them. I dont want to spend a bunch of money on a new keyboard and end up hating it.

Try the low profile Cherry Keyboards from cooler master 

(SK650 and SK630)

i7 6700k, GTX 1080, Crucial MX 300, Maximus VII Hero, WD Blue, 16 GB RAM

3 hours ago, KING OF THE DIRTY DANS said:

Try the low profile Cherry Keyboards from cooler master 

(SK650 and SK630)

Those aren't wireless

Because I want my home office to look great and not have any cords. If it was my gaming machine I wouldn't have wireless, which is why I have the K95 Platinum. I'm also not really looking to spend much over $100. So I'll probably end up having to go with the G613 or that Velocifire just not sure how quality a $60 mech keyboard can be.

Also the reason why I chose to go with the logitech M600 mouse. It's more for the looks, it's a pretty sleek looking mouse.