raspberry pi android auto car computer.

church117

Ok so I have a "brilliant" idea but I need some help. I have a 94 chevy truck nothing to fancy in it, it doesn't even have an obd2 port in it but I am wanting more information when I am driving here is the list of things I want to do

engine temp sensor (my truck has a temp gauge for the engine but I want to know the exact temp and be able to record it for reference)

Transmission temp sensor

outdoor temp/humidity sensor

in cab temp sensor

voltage meter

backup camera/dash cam

gps tracking

android auto (for GPS navigation and music control)

and onboard engine diagnostics (similar to obd2 but has a different wiring scheme for troubleshooting problems of the engine, transmission, etc,)

my initial idea was to use a raspberry pi because it already has a wide assortment of accessories but with everything I'm wanting to do, I do not know if the raspberry pi would have enough power. I would, of course, like to make it as cheap as possible but my max budget is $500 and I would like the computer to be as small as possible (maybe an intel nuc running Linux size or an Asus tinker board) It also has to stay as cool as possible because I live in Kansas so summers get hot af and winters can get cold af. this is going to be a summer project but I am getting started on researching this idea of mine now and just need some help and feedback. Thank You!!! 

Does it have an OBD-I or OBD 1.5 port? 

It's from 1994 so it should have one, it should also have an early PCM (ECU). 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: