Mouse causing low fps

GillyPingus

A month or two ago I bought a new cpu, (i5 8400) it was an upgrade from my old Pentium processor. Ever since then I have had a problem in some games where ill have low fps while still having low cpu and gpu % usage (around 40-50 for both) I looked at the forum to find a solution that suggested hard ware problems, but then while testing some fixes in realm royal I noticed that holding down any button on my mouse would keep everything high (high fps High but stable gpu and Cpu) I thought to my self and decided to try a different mouse not expecting much, I switched to a wireless browser mouse and was shocked as I got the same result as when I held down the buttons on my other mouse. Does anyone have any idea what the heck is going on?! The only thing I can think that is different is that my wired mouse has RGB and on board storage.

this si what it looks like to hold down mouse 1

specs:                                                  mice:

core i5 8400                                          wireless: Logitech marathon m705

gtx 1050ti                                  problematic one:  Logitech g203 prodigy RGB wired

msi z370-a pro 

1tb ssd