Google Drive Mining with Burst Coin

I have like you a unlimited google storage account. Now using "google-drive-ocamlfuse" on linux mint cinnamon edition 64-bit I have hosted a local share of google drive to windows 10. My problem is idk how to actually mine burstcoin. pls help maybe a video...

28 minutes ago, Poet129 said:

I have like you a unlimited google storage account. Now using "google-drive-ocamlfuse" on linux mint cinnamon edition 64-bit I have hosted a local share of google drive to windows 10. My problem is idk how to actually mine burstcoin. pls help maybe a video...

Learn the fundamentals. Read their whitepaper. Read their forums. I think there is the best place to get information on that. 

Don't have experience of mining burstcoin on linux but if you're using the internet to access the google storage it's gonna use all the available bandwith every time it checks the plots on the cloud storage. Not a good idea imo. This would happen every couple of minutes. You don't need a crazy computer to mine burstcoin but what you need is solid bandwith to the drives you're mining on.