PC build for Development Under 600$

syam3526

Hey guys,

I am looking to build a PC to run as a development machine and need the build to cost under 600$. 

Please suggest some good configurations. 

I already Have a 27" IPS Monitor . also a 4TB firecuda HDD and Samsung 1 TB SSD. 

Please suggest the parts that will be the most suitable in this price range. 

Developing what? You can write code on a raspberry pi.

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD

Inside some old case I found lying around.

Which programs do you run? Single or smt development? 

Usually programing is not that hard on a pc. You only need high amounts of RAM and cores to run chrome for all those stack overflow tabs. 

you can also check out www.reddit.com/r/buildapc

the guys there are very good at helping make a quality build designed around your specified needs that fits a budget

Desktop amd ryzen 1700x gtx 980 16gigs of ram

Laptop powerspec 1710  intel i7 7700hq, gtx 1070, 16 gigs of ram

Thanks everyone for the response. 

i want to run multiple local test servers , multiple chrome windows.(not tabs) , tripple monitors. 

occational PUBG Gaming etc./

8 minutes ago, syam3526 said:

occational PUBG Gaming etc./

see that thorws me off. cause development under 600 bucks is actually pretty easy especially if you already have storage.

but gaming in any capacity means now you have to fit a gpu in the budget. let me see what i can do

PS: for pure coding and nothing else i would prbably get a notebook. its just more practical 

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

3 hours ago, bleedblue said:

Developing what? You can write code on a raspberry pi.

yes get 3 pis one for each monitor then link them all together with synergy. not even 100 bucks and the price / power sonsumption / performance is amazing

if you need windows though idk

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

me personally ifit was only coding id probably get something similar to this 

https://skinflint.co.uk/?cat=WL-1155134 

42 minutes ago, cluelessgenius said:

see that thorws me off. cause development under 600 bucks is actually pretty easy especially if you already have storage.

but gaming in any capacity means now you have to fit a gpu in the budget. let me see what i can do

PS: for pure coding and nothing else i would prbably get a notebook. its just more practical 

I have  a dell precision 7510 for pure coding.  

the system should not have lag when using photoshop and lightroom as wel

choose Ryzen 2400G . will it perform better with Tomahawk b450 and m.2  Wd Black. ?? with vengence Lpx 16GB 3000mhz