Computer planning

I am planning to setup a new pc after having my current one for about a year and a half now I currently have a i7-7700 Gtx 1070 corsair 32gb Ram @ 3000Mhz

1tb Hdd 128Gb ssd (it was a prebuilt) sadly. But I've been looking and I have some specs (not all) I would want to put together for my first build, ryzen 5 2600x

Take out and use my 32gb ram and gtx 1070 and a 550w gold+ Psu 500gb ssd and 2tb Hdd and the ASRock  X470 Master SLI/AC motherboard. Any thoughts? Opinions, pros,cons? And the Nzxt 500i, I think that's what it's called case   (trying to keep my budget under 1000-1200 if needed) (system is for gaming/editing videos/2 monitor setup/I'm upgrading because I am not happy with looks/performance of my current build and I just want to learn how to build and have the performance for my tasks)

4 minutes ago, Elysi said:

I am planning to setup a new pc after having my current one for about a year and a half now I currently have a i7-7700 Gtx 1070 corsair 32gb Ram @ 3000Mhz

1tb Hdd 128Gb ssd (it was a prebuilt) sadly. But I've been looking and I have some specs (not all) I would want to put together for my first build, ryzen 5 2600x

Take out and use my 32gb ram and gtx 1070 and a 550w gold+ Psu 500gb ssd and 2tb Hdd and the ASRock  X470 Master SLI/AC motherboard. Any thoughts? Opinions, pros,cons? And the Nzxt 500i, I think that's what it's called case

um the i7-7700k is a better cpu than the r5 2600x

i would just use all your money  and upgrade your gpu to something like a 2080 or a1080ti(if you can find one for a good price)

maybe get a better psu if you are gonna overclock

3 minutes ago, Happycowdance said:

um the i7-7700k is a better cpu than the r5 2600x

i would just use all your money  and upgrade your gpu to something like a 2080 or a1080ti(if you can find one for a good price)

It's not the i7-7700k it's the non k version

https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i7-7700-vs-AMD-Ryzen-5-2600X/3887vs3956

Just now, Elysi said:

It's not the i7-7700k it's the non k version

oh 

I would still recommend a gpu upgrade due to the fact that the performance increase will be more noticeable

are you doing something that requires the extra cores?

1 hour ago, Happycowdance said:

oh 

I would still recommend a gpu upgrade due to the fact that the performance increase will be more noticeable

are you doing something that requires the extra cores?

I Play video games/Video editing and with my cpu right now it takes bout 15 mins to render a 10 min video in 1080p an i want to upgrade to make my efficiency for producing videos alot better, i have not had any problems with my gpu thats why i did not go for a upgrade on that, and since i bought a prebuilt the cooling and cable management is Terrible