Microphone buzzing only in games!

StillBlaze

I have this buzzing from my microphone while im on TS, but only after i have launched and loaded a game! This has never happened before through numerous reformats and such. What has changed?

This format i put Windows 7 Ultimate on my PC when usually i just installed Home Premium (friends advice not mine) I installed a Kingston SSD and a Sapphire 270x! The same friend who suggested the Ultimate said to have this issue a few years back and finally fixed his via updating his soundcard drivers. I have now updated all possible drivers from my Mobo support page (on asus.com) one under utility and one audio. Windows updates are all complete too. Needless to say the issue is still here.

Big thing i forgot to mention was that if i alt tab out of the game back to my desktop the buzzing stops, and to be clear the buzzing is on the receivers end who i am speaking with not my end (so basicly no one will play anything with me)

Now the only two things in common with my friend are the fact he uses AMD GPUs(i used to use Nvidia) and Windows Ultimate, i could easily see either or being  the case . I see in catalyst control theres a AMD Audio Driver  Version 7.12.0.7717 which i have no idea. Forgot to mention the two Audio drivers i downloaded from my Mobo support have never been installed on my PC before until now (only installed to try and fix the issue)

This is my basic google search results
https://www.google.fr/search?q=my+microphone+only+buzzes+when+im+in+game&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&gws_rd=cr&ei=ey_ZUqqbGeKR0QWP0ICACA#q=my+microphone+only+buzzes+when+i%27m+in+game&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&spell=1

Which i have read all the top hits on the same subject but most of the replys are the basics which pretty much everyone has checked. One thing i read which i have no clue as to is GPU Radiation? But little detail was given in the posts.
I am willing to pretty much try anything and if the common reply is to reformat and try Windows Home 7 i will!

Anything at all would help my situation, thanks in advance

PC Specs

Asus Rampage II Extreme
i7 920 @ 3.8 ghz
Corsair ddr3 12 gig ram 1400 mhz
Sapphire 270x
Kingston SSD 120 gig
1 tb WD 7200 rpm hdd
Antec 1200
850w Amptac 80 plus bronze

Have you tried checking for audio settings in the Catalyst program? I know Linus has mentioned that sometimes GPU's have a "video enhancement",

which will implement it's own settings automatically. Ofc Linus says it's shit and you should turn it off.

This is all i can find for Audio in my Catalyst Control Center, from the looks of it, this just shows my windows default which is under "sound" in task bar

Kind of stumped why i have a http://www.andreaelectronics.com/ tab in my sound - recording devices. been using this mic for well over a year without issue or this tab in my sound options. Is it Windows Ultimate could it be the Mobo drivers i updated which i have now removed. Neither were related to that company though

Seeing this problem quite common in google but near to no  explanation or reliable fixes, alot of crazy one of chance ideas from people.

fsTXqN1.png
tXfGOZ6.png

Fresh Install with microsoft updates disabled with the following programs installed, Teamspeak, Catalyst Control, Mozilla. Opened up a game off my spare HDD (EVE Online) and instantly once the game gets up the same issue applies, and still when alt tabbing to desktop the buzzing is gone.

Im willing to bet all the problems stem from my new Radeon video card. Why do Radeons have dozens of random issues randomly that most nvidia users wouldnt dream of?

Linus is a genius, shame theres no fix.

Someone has said to run a game where you get as many FPS as possible and run for hours, and i also heard to overclock the card? and eventually it may go away?

270x Vapor clocks are set to 1100 mhz core and 1450 mhz memory, i have seen a review where they said to have got a stable 1200 mhz core (max 1400)  and 1625 memory which is the max OC. I see the power limit is +50% but i dont see anyone use over 20%. Any ideas of a good game or game menu i can idle in to try and get the max fps possible.