No input to Monitor

MTROB
Go to solution Solved by ionbasa,

I know that computer is posting as the windows log is playing through some speakers, and when I remove the mouse usb receiver the there is the disconnected sound, but there is no input to the monitor. I have tried different monitors and cables but that did not work. The motherboard does not have any display ports so I cant try the integrated graphics. I am thinking that the GPU might be dead, but is there anything else I can try to determine what might be causing the problem?  

Have you tried to reseat the GPU, including all power connectors for the GPU. 

Also try resetting the CMOS/BIOS and checking if it will work then.

Do you happen to have the possibility of testing the GPU in another computer?

I know that computer is posting as the windows log is playing through some speakers, and when I remove the mouse usb receiver the there is the disconnected sound, but there is no input to the monitor. I have tried different monitors and cables but that did not work. The motherboard does not have any display ports so I cant try the integrated graphics. I am thinking that the GPU might be dead, but is there anything else I can try to determine what might be causing the problem?  

Asus Sabertooth Z77, Intel 3770K 4.6GHz @ 1.33V, EVGA GTX670, Corsair Vengeance 16GB RAM, and Corsair 800D

Have you tried to reseat the GPU, including all power connectors for the GPU. 

Also try resetting the CMOS/BIOS and checking if it will work then.

Do you happen to have the possibility of testing the GPU in another computer?

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Forgot to mention the computer was working before, then just stopped. I am re installing the GPU now.

Asus Sabertooth Z77, Intel 3770K 4.6GHz @ 1.33V, EVGA GTX670, Corsair Vengeance 16GB RAM, and Corsair 800D

Switched PCIe power connectors and now its working. Thanks.