Hackintosh black screen while booting of of ssd and totally works while booting from usb

Dear Sir/Madam,

As the title describes, I'm having issues running mac os high sierra 10.13 on my pc:

* i7 8700k

* gtx 1080 ti

* msi z370 gaming m5

I can succesfully install mac os and boot from it using my usb.

But ofcourse I want to boot this as a standalone machine (without usb).

When I'm booting of of my ssd, I get the clover menu, then I select my ssd (which contains mac os) and then after a bunch of text being written to the screen the pc immediately reboots without me being able to read any of the last lines.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I could try?

Thank you in advance.

I would go over and talk to the tonymac86x forum they will be a much better resource.

If I remember correctly once you install from USB, you have to boot into MacOS from the USB, install the drivers from multibeast, and then you should be able to boot without it.

@lieder1987 Thanks I'll try that. I have already tried installing drivers from multibeast. But no mather which or how many drivers i select, it always fails installing. Any suggestions?

31 minutes ago, Ballie said:

@lieder1987 Thanks I'll try that. I have already tried installing drivers from multibeast. But no mather which or how many drivers i select, it always fails installing. Any suggestions?

make sure that you are booting using the integrated graphics until you can install the drivers from nvidia. 

@lieder1987 Will my gpu affect installing drivers from multibeast? That seems a little weird right?

16 minutes ago, Ballie said:

@lieder1987 Will my gpu affect installing drivers from multibeast? That seems a little weird right?

Not sure, it has been a while since I messed with it. It ended up not ever being worth it too me, I just used the reach mac sitting next to me.

Just raw-copy the entire USB EFI "clover" folder to your ssd one

3 hours ago, Ballie said:

multibeast

If you're planning on using this long-term, I suggest you do a vanilla install instead: https://hackintosh.gitbook.io/-r-hackintosh-vanilla-desktop-guide/

MultiBeast patches the system itself while a vanilla install keeps the patches in the bootloader, running the patches during boot. This allows you to change patches more easily (for troubleshooting, and updating)

The tonymacx86 tools also have a bad reputation for other things like not crediting the authors. If you go anywhere else other than tonymacx86, most people will tell you to do the same thing.

The vanilla install takes more effort, but it is quite worth it

🙂