Help with OpenLayers and AngularJS

FaiL___

Hi, so I am building a web app that shows maps and information about 2 cities. I have 3 pages, a main page with a single map showing the two cities' locations, a page for city 1 with their map and a page for city 2 with their map. I am trying to refactor it to be a SPA using AngularJS, but from what I can tell, no javascript is being executed in the ng-view, so the openlayers maps aren't showing. I have tried to resolve this issue using openlayers directives, but everything I can find is using openlayers 3 and I am using openlayers 5. Any help or pointers of what I should be googling would be greatly appreciated. Cheers in advance.

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

I'm sorry if this might be a bit off-topic but why would you use AngularJS and not Angular 2 (3/4/5/6)?

PC: Case: Cooler Master CM690 II - PSU: Cooler Master G650M - RAM: Transcend 4x 8Gb DDR3 1333Mhz - MoBo: Gigabyte Z87x-D3H - CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5Ghz - GPU: MSI GTX1060 ARMOR OC - Hard disks: 4x 500Gb Seagate enterprise in RAID 0 - SSD: Crucial M4 128Gb

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S6

3 hours ago, LUUD18 said:

I'm sorry if this might be a bit off-topic but why would you use AngularJS and not Angular 2 (3/4/5/6)?

To be honest, I've never done anything like this before, i've barely done any web dev stuff, so I googled tutorials on SPAs and they were all from 2014 about AngularJS. What advantages does Angular have over it?

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

I've only used AngularJS myself but I hear Angular 2 onwards is much easier to learn at the very least

On 12/21/2018 at 5:55 PM, FaiL___ said:

To be honest, I've never done anything like this before, i've barely done any web dev stuff, so I googled tutorials on SPAs and they were all from 2014 about AngularJS. What advantages does Angular have over it?

AngularJS is outdated. Almost all developer use Angular 2 (It's called Angular 2 but there is actually already a version 7). It uses Typescript and is component based. IMO it's much easier to learn.

PC: Case: Cooler Master CM690 II - PSU: Cooler Master G650M - RAM: Transcend 4x 8Gb DDR3 1333Mhz - MoBo: Gigabyte Z87x-D3H - CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5Ghz - GPU: MSI GTX1060 ARMOR OC - Hard disks: 4x 500Gb Seagate enterprise in RAID 0 - SSD: Crucial M4 128Gb

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S6