Modding

I think Skyrim and fullout 4 should be completely rebuilt from the ground up, like Bethesda game studios did when there making the game for the very first time using all the mods using UE4 game engine and use the Farcry 5 grass and tree 4K assets, instead using the poxy d grade game engine, and resell Skyrim Dragon born Dawn gaurd hearthfire, modded edition, at all the game shops, also create a new Farcry 5 DLC, so what the DLC is when you go and help the guy who set up the teleporter, that mission in Farcry 5 where you get that alien weapon, so what this DLC can be is when you install Farcry 5, it also requires you to install Farcry Primal, so when you have to face Joseph seed at the end and walk away you have to travel to the Holland valley to the teleporter, to excape the primary blast zones when the bombs drop, with all your weapons and infinite amo and gas also Faith Seed, then travelling back to Farcry Primal, all weapons are Equipt, LMG scope infinite ammo, rocket Luncher unlimited ammo lockon, Dragonsblood sniper rifle silencer unlimited ammo , flamethrower unlimited gas, cross bow, auto handgun silencer unlimited amo, so the DLC is can use for time travelling, Faith Seed would become a follower, when walk the path when follow that trail of blood starts south of Angels peak, where you get to read 13 cards on the ground while following the trail of blood an white flower pettals, as your following the path and at each check point where cult leader starts shooting you while readind cards Faith Seed starts making animals attack cult leader, then after end up back at Father statue Faith Seed joins you turning against the cult killing all the cult at Father statue and gives a mission where you get a plan or helicopter to destroying the Father statue turning against the Father joining the rebels becomes your permanent follower.

Another idea for a game is combination of 2 games Skyrim with all DLC and Farcry 5 mixed, so in the outpost in Farcry 5 there are Skyrim Alchemy and Enchantment tables, when Liberate each outpost in Farcry 5, you get a reward unlock Alchemy and enchantment table at each outpost in a basement, so what the unlock reward is there be a key which will appear after outpost Liberation, also Alchemy and enchantment table unlock at fulls end at tavern and when Liberation of Falls end, also Cyradillic spade tale, Abbaco longfin all throughout all lakes rivers, and salt as well, to use at Alchemy table for making fortified Alchemy potions, and Blue butterflies and Snowberries to create Fortified Enchantment potions, also a Skyrim Forge for creating Hothmam 44 Weapons and Armour, also the Thoumor High Elves, arresting cult for worshipping Joseph seed, so you have to join cult after creating god armour, let me explain find at a sales person see in Farcry 5 to purchase a fortified alchemy necklace or ring, gauntlets, helmet go to a Enchantment table to disenchant to learn its secrets, then enchante 2 pieces of armour and a ring and necklace to get 60% fortified enchantment collect Cyradillic spade tale and salts 100 of each wear 4 pieces of fortified alchemy created at Enchantment table then go to Alchemy table while wearing enchantment pieces create 1 Alchemy pot, then take all 4 enchantment pieces of then drink Alchemy pot, put back all same 4 Fortified enchantment pieces create another Alchemy pot, and repeat the same process over and over again until you create a fortified alchemy potion over a million percent remember each time create a fortified alchemy potion, you must be wearing 4 enchanted fortified alchemy items on glove or gauntlet, a helmet, a necklace a ring, before drink quickly take 4 enchanted pieces of drink fortified alchemy potion, then quickly put same 4 pieces of fortified alchemy items back on then create alchemy potion fortified alchemy potions, after creating million percent Alchemy potion, take 4 pieces of Fortified alchemy items of drink fortified alchemy potion then craft many fortified enchantment potions 60 each fortified enchantment potion will be over 60,000% or anywhere up to over a million percent, in Skyrim i created a fortified alchemy of over 100 million percent but when i try to create a fortified enchantment potions it breaks the game i did find a use a 69,000% fortified enchantment potions for enchantment, was fine just have to work it out, to create fortified armour of about 2 billion armour rating before it goes into negative, die instant death billion armour rating is perfect can jump off 5000ft mountains without dying, go to Faith Seed i got this better Leap of Faith you stay down the bottom of that mountain i go up the very top do a wirlwind dragon shout then land at the bottom on two feet without dying at everyones amazed, then they will think your a God.

I count two periods in your post.

16 minutes ago, James Aplin said:

First paragraph about remaking Skyrim and Fallout in 4K

Modders have already made this a thing, just search "Skyrim in 4K" or something. Do note that this is very taxing on your hardware.

20 minutes ago, James Aplin said:

Second paragraph about mixing Skyrim and Farcry 5

Just play Elders Scrolls Online.