White thumb screws

Jvagle875
Go to solution Solved by kinkywink,

Hello guys! 

I'm looking for white thumb screws for my case Arc Midi R2. I only need around 4-5. However I could only find silver/chrome ones. Does anyone know where I can either buy them, or a good way to paint them? I tried painting some earlier (black ones), but they just didn't really turn out. Thanks in advance!

to paint them id recoment hanging them (tie a piece of string around the thread)

then just use white matte spray paint, try not to get to much on the thread.. should be to much of a problem because once you start putting them back in the case the paint on the threads will just come off

Hello guys! 

I'm looking for white thumb screws for my case Arc Midi R2. I only need around 4-5. However I could only find silver/chrome ones. Does anyone know where I can either buy them, or a good way to paint them? I tried painting some earlier (black ones), but they just didn't really turn out. Thanks in advance!

Hello guys! 

to paint them id recoment hanging them (tie a piece of string around the thread)

then just use white matte spray paint, try not to get to much on the thread.. should be to much of a problem because once you start putting them back in the case the paint on the threads will just come off

The Beast [Case -  Corsair 750D CPU - I5 4670k @ 4.3ghz 1.2V CPU cooler - Hyper 212 evo Mobo - MSI g45 z87 RAM - G.Skill Z series 4*4@1866mhz GPU - Gigabyte windforce 3x r9 290 Storage - SSD, samsung 840 evo 120gb HDD, Western Digital Blue 1tb PSU - SilverStone Strider silver 80+ 750WPeripherals [Monitor - ASUS VS239 IPS 23" Keyboard - Corsair K95 Mouse - Mad Catz RAT 7]

take his advice, and if you're not satisfied with the finish just do a few more coats.