GTX 1050 on Games?

Anybody know how good a GTX 1050 could run on the following games on Low, Medium, and in High setting in the following games?

-Call of Duty: Black Ops lll

-Fortnite (shadows on lowest all the time)

-Gears of War 4

-PUBG

-GSGO: Global Offensive

-H1Z1

-Heroes and Generals

-Battlefield V

-Warframe

-The Forest 

-Fallout 4

Your cpu plays a role too. A quad core will still make you suffer in battlefield and call of duty, so low isn't gonna help much. The only game I see running well on this card at high is fallout, very graphically simple, and you still won't get full 60 most of the time. Counter strike global offensive: global offensive is also gonna run pretty well, but due to the competitive nature, you'll likely want to turn settings down to get higher frames.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

the question able games would be Battlefield,COD, and gears of war. Battlefield and COD require a lot of RAM (for a game) and CPU power in addition to a decent GPU, especially in multiplayer. So if your plan is to throw a 1050 in a cheap PC with a duel core Athlon/pentium or something it might not be the best idea. I would stick to the recommended specs for Battlefield since it is the newest, and they recommend a quad core. 1050 should be ok for med/low settings its the rest of the PC  I'm worried about since you didn't specify what exactly you are putting it in     

Current: R2600X@4.0GHz\\ Corsair Air 280x \\ RTX 2070 \\ 16GB DDR3 2666 \\ 1KW EVGA Supernova\\ Asus B450 TUF

Old Systems: A6 5200 APU -- A10 7800K + HD6670 -- FX 9370 + 2X R9 290 -- G3258 + R9 280 -- 4690K + RX480