mskeyoffer

greener

Does anyone know if mskeyoffer.com is legit? The prices kind of seem to good to be true if you know what I mean...e.g. Windows 7 Ultimate for $30.

Does anyone know if mskeyoffer.com is legit? The prices kind of seem to good to be true if you know what I mean...e.g. Windows 7 Ultimate for $30.

actually if you do buy it, tell me if it is or not :D

I know the prirate bay is legit.....

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

If you have to ask, it's not legit.

Just a pro tip. :P

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Torrenting make you (Refrence on picture is from Hot Rod if you dont get it)

tumblr_lwofhgRyc01qd24xlo1_500.gifWell its 2 legit 2 quit

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

I don't think it is. I would rather just buy a copy from a retail store. Wouldn't cheap out on a OS that you use everyday.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

If you have to ask, it's not legit.

Just a pro tip. :P

Yeah I know....Just thought I would post for the offchance that it was legit and someone had tried it before.

I don't think it is. I would rather just buy a copy from a retail store. Wouldn't cheap out on a OS that you use everyday.

Aparrently they just sell the product key so it would either work or not work. But ya I don't think it is either :P

frankly, you can use windows 7 (any version) without a key at all... after 180days you won't be able to change the background picture anymore, but all other features will work perfectly fine. You'll even get all windows updates... and that all for 0.00 $ ...

I think you can even download the iso somewhere on their official site. (of course not mentioning the above trick) ;P

If you've got the spare money though, try it out.

In our company we got loads of windows 7 and office 2010 licenses from a second-hand license dealer, and paid about 20% of the original price...

CASE: bitfenix prodigy white (slight mod) // MoB: Asus Maximus VI IMPACT // CPU: i5 4670k @ 4500MHz / H100i pp // RAM: Dominator Platinum 16GB @ 1866MHz // STORAGE: 2x 120GB HyperX 3k raid0 / 240GB HyperX 3k games SSD / 2x 1TB Barracuda raid1 // PSU: Seasonic 750W

History: CPU: Intel Pentium II Klamath 266MHz >> Intel Pentium III 1GHz >> Intel Pentium 4 2,8GHz >> DUAL Intel Pentium 4 3GHz >> Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2,66GHz >> Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2,5GHz >> Intel Core i7 930 3,1GHz >> Core i5 4670K 4,5GHz 

History: GPU: Voodoo2 NV1 >> GeForce2 MX 200 NV11 >> GeForce4 MX 460 NV17 >> ASUS 6800GT NV40 >> ASUS EN9800GX2 G92 >> ASUS GTX-260 >> ASUS GTX-275 SLI >> ASUS GTX 590 >> ASUS GTX-660 >> ASUS GTX-670 SLI >> Galaxy GTX-770 HOF @ 1337Mhz (SLI)

• 2 weeks later...

Just stumbled across this thread and thought I'd respond since I actually attempted business with them. mskeyoffer, is selling VLK's and on top of that, they are using a VLK generator, and sending the key to your email. Which is why they want you to download "their version" of windows, because a VLK will not work on a typical Win 8 install. I only did it cause I knew PayPal would get me my money back. Also, the mskeyoffer scammer runs a key logger, he was able to get my PayPal info and charge a little over $700 in damage, which PayPal fixed of course. But it was a headache. So to answer your question it is a scam. He has multiple sites as well. Now the sad part is I reported them to Microsoft, which is how I found out of the VLK generator, and It's been 4 months now and the guy hasn't been shut down. And the MS rep led me to believe that for becoming a victim to a licensing scam, I would get a complimentary win 8 pro key for bringing it to their attention. And never received that either. Anyways, sorry for the rambling, but wanted to kind of show what kind of scam it really is.

- Josh

• 3 weeks later...

ooh, in the case like JChitwood85 is picturing, I'd stay away from it then... ;)

but there are legit 2nd hand license dealers out there... just be sure you get all the official paperwork and install-media with it... maybe double check via microsoft if the company you're dealing with is known or legit or so...

But if you find a serious 2nd hand license dealer, you'll save loads of money...

with the money we saved in our office we bought ourselves a netapp storage solution worth about 60'000$... so seriously worth a thought...

CASE: bitfenix prodigy white (slight mod) // MoB: Asus Maximus VI IMPACT // CPU: i5 4670k @ 4500MHz / H100i pp // RAM: Dominator Platinum 16GB @ 1866MHz // STORAGE: 2x 120GB HyperX 3k raid0 / 240GB HyperX 3k games SSD / 2x 1TB Barracuda raid1 // PSU: Seasonic 750W

History: CPU: Intel Pentium II Klamath 266MHz >> Intel Pentium III 1GHz >> Intel Pentium 4 2,8GHz >> DUAL Intel Pentium 4 3GHz >> Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2,66GHz >> Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2,5GHz >> Intel Core i7 930 3,1GHz >> Core i5 4670K 4,5GHz 

History: GPU: Voodoo2 NV1 >> GeForce2 MX 200 NV11 >> GeForce4 MX 460 NV17 >> ASUS 6800GT NV40 >> ASUS EN9800GX2 G92 >> ASUS GTX-260 >> ASUS GTX-275 SLI >> ASUS GTX 590 >> ASUS GTX-660 >> ASUS GTX-670 SLI >> Galaxy GTX-770 HOF @ 1337Mhz (SLI)

No it's probs run by EA

------------------------------------------------------I HAZ SHINY----------------------------------------------------------