Asus Maximus VI Formula mPCIE Combo II card broken

Hey guys! 

So I recently upgraded my system to a LGA 1155 system, with my 4770K i7 processor, and threw it in my beautiful Maximus VI Formula board. But after a LAN party, the cable that connects my mPCIE Combo II card to the exterior antennas snapped, and my card is now useless. (yes, I actually do use a WLAN connection at home, as I don't like to have cables running from my router to my tower). Anyways, first I tried to see if I could fix it myself by soldering the cables together again, but then I found this:

MCS-BIC-350-IPEX-2.jpg

A $5.49 cable that seems to be the exact same one used by the combo card, a so called IPX to SMA converter type of thing. Do any of you guys know if I will be able to use this cable? :) It's not that expensive, so I might as well try and use it, but if any of you guys have any knowledge that can be useful, please let me know! :D 

P.S I did try to contact ASUS to ask for a replacement piece, as I almost just got the new hardware but their answer was that they didn't sell these combo cards individually, and since it was a physical issue, their warranty wouldn't cover it. :((

You most likely could actually use this cable. Cables are just cables. If your antenna connects correctly to this, then you should be good to go. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

You most likely could actually use this cable. Cables are just cables. If your antenna connects correctly to this, then you should be good to go. 

My thoughts exactly! Only worry is the other end, the connector to the mPCIE card itself! But I'm ordering them soon, and I'll give a heads up about my result when I've tried it :)