Minecraft PE LAN Help?

badmanbman

So I am trying to play Pocket Edition with my brother and his world will not show up for me (vice versa) any thoughts?

So I am trying to play Pocket Edition with my brother and his world will not show up for me (vice versa) any thoughts?

This probably sounds obvious but make sure you guys are on the same network (under the same SSID) so that you're discoverable, don't have much minecraft PE experience but that's all I can think of

This probably sounds obvious but make sure you guys are on the same network (under the same SSID) so that you're discoverable, don't have much minecraft PE experience but that's all I can think of

Have all the settings necessary for it to work but nothing.

Or, depending on the device (I think only Android can do this) you can check the device IP. Go into your settings and copy your IP on a paper or something. On your other device, go into that server or IP input menu and copy that IP in there. On the device you copied the IP on, start a world and join that world on the other device. I hope this made sense. 

CASE: NZXT S340 CPU: Intel i5-4690K MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97X RAM: Corsair 16GB GPU: MSI R9 390 HDD: WD Blue 1TB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB PSU: XFX ATX12V/EPS12V 650W

Or, depending on the device (I think only Android can do this) you can check the device IP. Go into your settings and copy your IP on a paper or something. On your other device, go into that server or IP input menu and copy that IP in there. On the device you copied the IP on, start a world and join that world on the other device. I hope this made sense. 

Yup, this sounds like a legit method too