£279 - Octo-Core // 2GB RAM // 1080p LCD

o-0

The Motorola Moto X Play is a fantastic phone for the price.
I have had this phone for over 2 months now, and I have to say - I'm truly impressed.

The mobile phone itself is of great build quality, and has a great feel to it. I have personally installed a black carbon fibre dbrand skin to the back, and phew, isn't it just beautiful?!

JqhMTCU.png

This mobile phone features a 3,630mAh battery, which lasts me 2 days at 20% battery left. A badass 21MP camera which takes STUNNING picturesKCzw9Xv.jpg

This phone also brings Motorola back to the mobile phone game. This is one of Motorola's budget flagship phones. I do have a bone to pick with this phone also. It has some annoying factors - here's a list.

• The screen on the phone cracks very easily - a quick search on eBay backs this up, as many of the handsets on sale have cracked screens. (A good case and glass screen protector should prevent this)
  • The 'OK Google Now' anytime voice recognition is not very good. I have to say it in a posh British accent for it to recognise that I want to talk to it.
  • There is no definitive way to hold it when you grab it out of your pocket. It feels the same on the top and bottom and I usually try to use it upside down before realising that I have used it wrong.
  • If you break the screen, the replacements can get expensive, and it seems that Motorola do not want anybody to fix them because of the way it has been constructed. I have been given a quote for £180 from Motorola for a replacement to be fitted.
  • The LCD is only 1080p, but for a phone of this overall quality, you would think that it would've been at least 1440p, or at a stretch 4K.

The phone however, does have many great features including

• A eye-wateringly great 3,630mAh battery which lasts me up to 3 days from a full charge.
  • A fantastic 21MP back camera.
  • 4G networking with fantastic speeds.
  • A blazingly fast OCTO-CORE 1.6GHz CPU.
  • 2GB of RAM.
  • 16GB/32GB onboard memory with the option to upgrade to over 128GB via a micro SD card.
  • An okay 1080p screen.
  • 1080p30 and 720p60 video modes. (could be 4K)
  • Android Lollipop OS.

All in all after 2 months of usage, at a £24.99/month contract including 2GB 4G Data from Carphone Warehouse, I think that this phone is absolutely fantastic. The Motorola Moto X Play really shines a great future for Motorola and deserves a well-earned applause from all of you people. I really do recommend this handset to anybody looking for a great, fast and honestly, good looking smartphone. Just buy it.

With Love, o-0 

x

Thanks for reading my first tech review. I will be coming back with more, and I can't wait to begin my journey at the LTT Forum c:

3-days and I'm sold!  :)

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

Es bueno.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

3-days and I'm sold!  :)

It's crazy great. The dbrand skin just makes it look sexier than Dennis eating a banana.

2gb data cap eh? I pray for you sir

I'm usually connected to my school's WiFi, my home WiFi or my work WiFi, so I usually use 1.5GB when I'm watching Vessel or w/e on the bus...

I'm usually connected to my school's WiFi, my home WiFi or my work WiFi, so I usually use 1.5GB when I'm watching Vessel or w/e on the bus...

I use wifi whenever possible and I can still get up to 7-10GB of usage.

I use wifi whenever possible and I can still get up to 7-10GB of usage.

geez man. thats crazy..