Inox M10: custom case made from scratch

MrPiejean

This is the updated version of the case I built a year ago:

post-108943-0-21275700-1446757325_thumb.

Specs: 4790k Gigabyte z97x sli 2x8 GB panram 2400mhz ddr3 noctua nh-c14 (only running lower fan, ultra low noise adapter) xfx r9 290 dd black edition (at 1100mhz atm) 256 GB crucial mx100 3TB WD green white bitfenix alchemy cables nzxt hale82 850W windows 8.1 pro

Changes: -new front plate out of steel this time -new power switch -new plate around cooler -added lighting around side and front -changed cable weaving to black -refinished all the plates in brushed+glossy lacquer -painted the bushes white

Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/bEWCW

Damn, now isn't that a sexy piece of PC!?

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Apparently I cannot afford an Inox M10. And that's a damn shame because this has got to be one of the most beautiful pieces of art I've seen in a long time. Everything about it is so... right, somehow.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.