witcher 3 with DS4 tool

Xyrock

hi. i have this problem when i plug in my ps4 i can play the game normally. but my screen shuts off after some time because of screen saver. I wanna keep the screen saver on because i will probably sometimes just leave my computer and so on.

so. i tried to use DS4 tool to fix the problem. the problem on screen saver was fixed BUT*** it detects both ps4 and xbox controller INGAME. So the buttons are doubled, example. i push dpad down 1 times it goes 2 down and if i press B 1 times it will press it 2 times.

i tried to fix the thing with x360ce it worked... But now i see attack icons switching between ps4 and xbox... heres some screen shots

post-254516-0-18049600-1444769896_thumb.

post-254516-0-71109400-1444769898_thumb.

hi. i have this problem when i plug in my ps4 i can play the game normally. but my screen shuts off after some time because of screen saver. I wanna keep the screen saver on because i will probably sometimes just leave my computer and so on.

so. i tried to use DS4 tool to fix the problem. the problem on screen saver was fixed BUT*** it detects both ps4 and xbox controller INGAME. So the buttons are doubled, example. i push dpad down 1 times it goes 2 down and if i press B 1 times it will press it 2 times.

i tried to fix the thing with x360ce it worked... But now i see attack icons switching between ps4 and xbox... heres some screen shots

have you tried input mapper instead of ds4 tool ? I've been having some weird problems with ds4tool myself not woring in some games, got frustrated and installed input mapper and havent had problems since. Maybe it will work for the problem you are having. 

have you tried input mapper instead of ds4 tool ? I've been having some weird problems with ds4tool myself not woring in some games, got frustrated and installed input mapper and havent had problems since. Maybe it will work for the problem you are having. 

Using the DS4 tool helps me get rid of the 1st problem, the screen saver. so i think i have to use it.

Using the DS4 tool helps me get rid of the 1st problem, the screen saver. so i think i have to use it.

I have no real clue what you're talking about, but you want to keep a screen saving going on forever?

You don't want your screen to turn off?

It's not a race to the bottom.