Seperating Audio between headphones and tv connected through HDMI

DoleNath

Hey guys, not sure where to put this so just gonna put it in general.

I was wondering if it is possible to seperate a particular application's audio (Edge) to my TV speakers if I connect it via HDMI? Wanting to stream the League of Legends Worlds games tonight whilst maintaining the immersion of my Skyrim play through. Thought maybe some of you guys who know how to computer might be able to help. Cheers

You can sort of cheat the system if you play around with the settings in your volume control panel and sound mixer. More of a trial and error thing ive found. As for something more reliable im not sure

| MOBO MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | CPU i7-4790K @ 4.7GHz | RAM G.Skill 16GB 2133MHz | SSD Kingston 240GB / HDD Seagate 3TB | GPU MSI Gaming GTX 970 |

| Cooling CM Nepton 240M | Display Philips BDM4065UC 40in 4K | Keyboard Corsair K70 Cherry Blue | Mouse Logitech G502 | Case Fractal Design Core 2500 |

PSU Rankings

Even if its a temporary thing, would help a lot. I'll try it. Cheers man

Maybe something with virtual audio cable?

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile