entry-level dslr

Heey guys,

Do you know an entry-level dslr??

I'm looking for one and my budget is between 200-600€ and i need an 3,5 mm mic jack and a tiltable screen.

I appreciate the help

thnx

What are the use of the DSLR?

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

Nikon D5300.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

based on the fact you want a mic jack and an articulating screen, I'm going to assume that you want the camera for video. 

In this case I would recommend the Panasonic GH3.

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

Heey guys,

I'm looking for one and my budget is between 200-600€ and i need an 3,5 mm mic jack and a tiltable screen.

I appreciate the help

thnx

Here is a list of DSLRs priced lowest to highest, with swivel LCDs

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?atclk=Brand_Sony&Ns=p_PRICE_2|0&ci=6222&N=4288586280+4291570227+4291315846+4102426437+4291215468

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

I have a Nikon D5300 and it is great. However, the mic input on it is pretty trash with a LOT of grey noise. I have had much better audio just using the built in mic on it than an external.

do you currently own any lenses yet?

When in doubt, re-format.

no i don't own a lens i only own a pretty old point and shoot camera

if you want to do mostly video get the gh3, if you want to do mostly still photos get the D5300

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

Heey guys,

I appreciate the help

thnx

If you can save up to 750 you can get the Panasonic G7

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Nikon D5300. I love mine, and I'm not a crazy photographer. 

Save up for Canon 70d...

7100 is better thou

D5300 is the best option. It has a really good video capabilities and outstanding image quality. Built in wifi and gps which are awesome for travelling, no AA filter so you can enjoy sharper images but does introduce some moire, tilt screen and a better codec for videos.

Corsair 760T White | Asus X99 Deluxe | Intel i7-5930k @ 4.4ghz | Corsair H110 | G.Skill Ripjawz 2400mhz | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce G1 Gaming (1584mhz/8000mhz) | Corsair AX 760w | Samsung 850 pro | WD Black 1TB | IceModz Sleeved Cables | IceModz RGB LED pack