Turing phone series 2 launches a new case that makes your phone 5G enabled and it is free

jos

turing-dark-wyvern-840x473.jpg

Turing Robotic Industries (TRI) announced on Thursday its plans to launch its second series smartphone, the Dark Wyvern, which will be available with the industry's first 5G WiGig 60 GHz high-speed data transfer solution. The technology can transfer 3.2 GB of data in just under 25 short seconds. It can also back up 64 GB in less than eight minutes.

The Dark Wyvern smartphone comes in a dark gray color of the mobile device company's signature Liquidmorphium unbendable material, which is stronger than steel. While it's the first to have the 60GHz configuration, it will have the same feature of Turing Robotic's Series I devices, the same chip platform, display screen of 5.5 inches, 13MP HDR dual flash and 8 MP HDR camera, running Android 5.1 Lollipop.
The Dark Wyvern with Turing Armor WiGig case will have 128 GB of storage, a 3000mAh battery, Micro-USB port and 3.5mm built-in earphone jack. Customers who already have the Turing Phone may request an upgrade to the new smartphone.

A case that can enable wigig...i guess it already comes with  the hardware..

Source: http://www.androidauthority.com/turing-dark-wyvern-turing-armor-case-643447/

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/88022/20150924/turing-robotic-industries-announces-dark-wyver-smartphone-industrys-first-60ghz.htm

Oh okay... pretty awesome i guess... Where there is internet

It is used to transfer data from say a device like PC to phone.. not for internet.. It is 5G standard of wifi for short distance transfer of data.. 

Damn it thought it was free for new buyers too..

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

-snip-

Aw oky then :(. So is the phone over 1000€? Is that "To only one" exclusive :(. Anyways im not sure if im interested xD

Groomlake Authority

Aw oky then :(. So is the phone over 1000€? Is that "To only one" exclusive :(. Anyways im not sure if im interested xD

tech is developed by intel.. there are wigig modules for pc

If only it wasn't hideous. It's like all those gamer computer cases.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Liquidmorphium frame though xD
Looks interesting for sure, at least to me as far of materials which is made of.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |