Selling WIndows 10 Student 64/32bit

Oberon.Smite
Go to solution Solved by GoodBytes,

If those keys are from MSNDAA or Dreamspark premium, you can't sell them. You already agreed of not doing so when you place the purchase (of: free) when you get it. And yes, it would be easy for Microsoft to track the product key back to you, and have all their info on you from your school.

So be careful, if that is the case.

So I have 2 keys for this. I want to sell them somewhere, but I'm not sure where exactly to do it. Does anybody know where I can put them up for sale?

/r/MicrosoftSoftwareSwap

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

If those keys are from MSNDAA or Dreamspark premium, you can't sell them. You already agreed of not doing so when you place the purchase (of: free) when you get it. And yes, it would be easy for Microsoft to track the product key back to you, and have all their info on you from your school.

how they going to know mate ?

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

To get the keys you have to actually sign up.

I know that. But who's going to actively look around for keys that students sell?

Ain't nobody got any time for that fucking non-sense let me tell you that right now.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

I know that. But who's going to actively look around for keys that students sell?

Ain't nobody got any time for that fucking non-sense let me tell you that right now.

Its called automating the process. It is easy to make a web crawler looking for keys.